GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I’m a year late! I’m big on the role playing aspect and both of these home instance additions sound Amazing. Does anyone know if they’re bringing them back to the gem store anytime soon or if they are sold on the TP? (And before anyone lectures me on wasting my money/not making a profit, gold isn’t super important to me in the game, it’s just a means to buy cool things like the garden plot lol).

Also I know that there’s a thread on this already but I just want to reiterate that a lot of us would LOVE a bookshelf for the home instance. I LOVE in game books and I’ve collected a ton of them but I only have so much bank space haha. It would be soooo nice to have a place to store/display them all! I would throw my money at that in a heartbeat haha

@"Trise.2865" said:The answer to this, and any "Is X coming [back] to the Gem Store?" question is, and always will be "Probably, someday"If you'd like to put in a request, there's a stickied thread for that here:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales

Ooooooo! Thank you so much! I’ll keep my eye on that thread :)

@Uefuswv.2193 said:

@"Trise.2865" said:The answer to this, and any "Is X coming [back] to the Gem Store?" question is, and always will be "Probably, someday"If you'd like to put in a request, there's a stickied thread for that here:

Ooooooo! Thank you so much! I’ll keep my eye on that thread :)

Please do not put requests in that thread. That is an announcement thread for new, returned and sale items only. There is another thread for requests, which is this one: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/gemstore-requests-new-items-items-offered-again#latest

@"Trise.2865" said:I think adding Warcraft's Frozen Throne is the only "elemental-themed" chair they WON'T do, and asking for it is not funny.

Arguably, many games have done the Throne of ice type of doodad, and had no issue, the Frozen Throne is technically not really recognizable as a chair, so much as an ice prison casing

@Naxos.2503 said:

@"Trise.2865" said:I think adding Warcraft's Frozen Throne is the only "elemental-themed" chair they WON'T do, and asking for it is not funny.

Arguably, many games have done the Throne of ice type of doodad, and had no issue, the Frozen Throne is technically not really recognizable as a chair, so much as an ice prison casing

They have, and any one of them would have made a fine example. Dante's Inferno has a lovely ice throne illustration, as does Disney's Frozen. There are icy and crystalline chairs and thrones all throughout video games from Final Fantasy (the first one) and MegaMan 3, all the way to very recent titles, like Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

But that's not what Astrolicus used, is it?

I would like to request that warclaw and skyscale skins be added to the various mount adoption licenses. And can we get a skyscale skin with a longer snout, instead of the puggly one most of the skins cept shimmerwing have? I have zero interest in those skins in the pack, they all have that ugly head.

@Trise.2865 said:

@Trise.2865 said:I think adding Warcraft's Frozen Throne is the only "elemental-themed" chair they WON'T do, and asking for it is not funny.

They have, and any one of them would have made a fine example. Dante's Inferno has a lovely ice throne illustration, as does Disney's Frozen. There are icy and crystalline chairs and thrones all throughout video games from Final Fantasy (the first one) and MegaMan 3, all the way to very recent titles, like Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

But that's not what Astrolicus used, is it?

To be honest, if that Was the Frozen Throne, I didn't recognize it :D, it's missing a creepy dude with an over the top helm and a wicked sword on it. Joke aside, I legit didn't think of the Frozen Throne looking at the picture, that's actually it ? I dont remember it looking so... edgey. Also I think there's supposed to be an actual chair into it.

I personally wouldn't mind if they put in a throne made of jagged ice. I dont have any chars that'd have use for it, but I dont necessarily think of it as a bad idea. Although I kind of agree with what others have said, if they do make an ice one, might as well go full tilt, and make Elemental chairs rather. And in doing so, the chair would actually be Water based (with maybe Some ice). I think that'd be a Lot more compelling for elementalists.

I'd quite like a chair that uses the same sitting position as the Halloween hay bale (pictured), but doesn't have jack-o-lanterns. Sitting on top of a plain hay bale, suitcase, Bergen, or bench maybe? Something nice and plain or with intricate understated detail (i.e. if bench, then with engraved wood, and patterned cushion), as opposed to excessive magic hoo-haa, that also looks portable.

! jsvFUji.jpg?1

! P.S. And the Parafoil parachute Glider skin.