Low fps with I7 8700k and AMD RX 5700

Hi, while im gaming apex and battlefield 5 easily on ultra settings.. GW2 is being a real b*tch.Autodetect also says low settings ???.I tried so much like stresstesting my pc > everything fine (95%)i checked my ram speeds, they are ok.i updated my driversi updated directxi unparked my cpu's

im just lost what to do, guildwars 2 cant seem to run smooth....

I have been having similar issues with my RX 5700 / Ryzen 5 2600 build as well. Every other game I've played runs fine (Destiny 2, FFXIV, to name a few) but GW2 will just not make my GPU run at it's full clock speed or use anymore than 10% of my GPU. It seems to stutter when moving the camera like loading in textures and models gets the GPU to work but it otherwise just idles at 4-5% usage. It does stabilize after a while of moving about the map and turning the camera but it still stutters regularly. A little lost as what to do and how to fix it. I did get the issue to go away after a driver update and windows update but the problem came back a week later.

@PandLantis.2496 said:I have been having similar issues with my RX 5700 / Ryzen 5 2600 build as well. Every other game I've played runs fine (Destiny 2, FFXIV, to name a few) but GW2 will just not make my GPU run at it's full clock speed or use anymore than 10% of my GPU. It seems to stutter when moving the camera like loading in textures and models gets the GPU to work but it otherwise just idles at 4-5% usage. It does stabilize after a while of moving about the map and turning the camera but it still stutters regularly. A little lost as what to do and how to fix it. I did get the issue to go away after a driver update and windows update but the problem came back a week later.

exactly this! it runs at 90 fps when steady but as soon as i turn my camera, everything goes to sh*t. I hope someone can help us with this, it's really annoying!! i love the game :)