Help with class

I've been roaming in wvw, but I want to do more group content. The problem is in 15 man to zerg fights, I tend to lag. When a group of 10 on me or it's start getting clustered, my screen will either freeze for 3 seconds or I can't move my character, because of lag. I'm looking for a class that can survive pretty well during 15 to zerg fights.

@Potato PC William.2583 said:I've been roaming in wvw, but I want to do more group content. The problem is in 15 man to zerg fights, I tend to lag. When a group of 10 on me or it's start getting clustered, my screen will either freeze for 3 seconds or I can't move my character, because of lag. I'm looking for a class that can survive pretty well during 15 to zerg fights.

hi, what is your internet connection?

Limit your fps to 60 or 40 that helps with the spikes a little. Drop all your graphics to potato lvl (i did and feel fine except 3 way zergs or great blobs) you can find some info about optimizing your graphics performance for gw2 on youtube. After all of that if you still suffer from lags and stuff, you can always go with tanky-passive ability characers. Warrior is a good one for example.