Queen Jennah it's time to sack Minister Caudecus! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Queen Jennah it's time to sack Minister Caudecus!

Queen Jennah,
On behalf of the people of Kryta, I demand that you sack Minister Caudecus! He is not doing his job serving the citizens of Kryta, but spending our tax payer gold at Mina's Target Shooting! We the people of Kryta have had enough of this! Minister Caudecus must be removed from office at once!
Signed,
Danger Dave

Tagged:

Comments

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭

=) It seems someone really likes human's story.

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

Two words: Season Three ;)

The wound is the place where the Light enters you ~Stephane Lo Presti

• Tsakhi.8124Tsakhi.8124 Member ✭✭✭

Spoilers under the tag. Sort of.

Four words here: Unhealthy Obsession With Logan.

Ṡ̴͍̱̯̫̤̈o̶͍̪͔͚͉̖̤̍̈͛̊͑̈́́͗̿͊̆͝r̷̥̩͍̹͖̬̗̳̣̰͛͜r̵̡̡̛̩̠̳͉̺̞̥̤̘̭̽y̴̨̠̹͔̞̤̭̥̤͔͖͖̏̿́͆̈̈́̄̇̀̔͝ͅ

• Lol I will definitely play through Living World Season 3 soon.
    I created this thread for fun and kind of as a joke to get dev's attention. I'd love it if Caudecus got back to work and ended his private party at Mina's Target Shooting. I read somewhere that the dev team was planning to have a target shooting mini game but never finished it, so they put Caudecus there instead. If Mina's Target Shooting ever opens up I'm going to have a guild party there!

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 28, 2019

@Danger Dave.9046 said:
    Lol I will definitely play through Living World Season 3 soon.
    I created this thread for fun and kind of as a joke to get dev's attention. I'd love it if Caudecus got back to work and ended his private party at Mina's Target Shooting. I read somewhere that the dev team was planning to have a target shooting mini game but never finished it, so they put Caudecus there instead. If Mina's Target Shooting ever opens up I'm going to have a guild party there!

Have you played Heart of Thorns?

There is a shooting gallery there. It’s not the same one, but they prob took the original idea for Minas one and put it there instead, with some changes

But yeah, Caudecus is prominent in ls3 ep 1 and 4

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• ancientoak.4258ancientoak.4258 Member ✭✭
    edited July 28, 2019

LW season 3 will be your greatest friend.

• AllNightPlayer.1286AllNightPlayer.1286 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 7, 2019

@Bobby Stein.3612 said:

These are not 15 dots/characters to count as a legit forum post. :trollface:

• My dearest Danger Dave,
    On Behalf of Her Majesty, Queen Jennah of Kryta, I regret to Inform you that There have been some major Undertakings in the past year or so, making it almost impossible for Her Majesty to speak to the Minister. However, If you wish to continue to seek out this Miscreant, I will relay the Message to one of her Majesty's Royal Necromancers. They May be able to assist you in making contact.

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

I too main mostly human's :)
    In part because i'm a long time Gw1 player and many of my human characters in Gw2 are decendents of those from Gw1, thus sharing their familiy names.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story ^^ Lore and story are two of my favorite things about this franchise.

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

sorry Danger Dave, Mr Caudecus you saw is actually an illusion created by her majesty Queen Jennah, it's all a propaganda to show people of kryta that the court of Kryta is all a big happy family ;)

• draxynnic.3719draxynnic.3719 Member ✭✭✭✭

I do have to admit that this thread does make me think of the conversation in Salma District where there's a citizen saying that Caudecus has a "good head on his shoulders". Does he now? Really?

edited August 8, 2019

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Bobby Stein.3612 said:

@AllNightPlayer.1286 said:

@Bobby Stein.3612 said:

These are not 15 dots/characters to count as a legit forum post. :trollface:

I have mystical powers.

Nerf ArenaNet elite specialization please.

Fair.

(This post was intended to test something, but it appears I was testing the wrong thing. It can be deleted.)

• Ben K.6238Ben K.6238 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Bobby Stein.3612's signature said:
    Charr Staff Elementalist

Pretty sure he's actually a necromancer.

• Don't worry OP, I went and made sure Caudecus has been thoroughly and properly sacked. Repeatedly. With a war hammer. I may have also set him on fire during the altercation.

On a semi-related note, I have also been preemptively banned from ever playing in the NFL...

Sounds like you fired him while you were sacking him!

Me, I sacked him so hard I walked out with his cat...

• oh, but that mirror over the bed tho

@blackheartgary.8605 said:
    oh, but that mirror over the bed tho

The only merciful thing for that was to put it out of its misery. It's seen things, man...

• Tiviana.2650Tiviana.2650 Member ✭✭✭

@Bobby Stein.3612 said:

Put some clothes on! My eyes!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.