What after the legendary armor? Let me do HalfGod from my Charracter

Okey, we have the opportunity to craft legendary armor and backpies PvE/PvP/WvWvW. Give us the opportunity to craft a new quality, with the same stats as ascended or give only +1%. For example: after salvage from envoy armor i will take

• Tyrian Helmn part
  • Tyrian Pauldron part
  • Tyrian Chest part
  • Tyrian Gloves part
  • Tyrian Pants part
  • Tyrian Boots part

Same for PvP with Mist prefix and Same for WvWvW with anoter prefix.

So we have 3 part for each armor piece. Let them be non-bound, for example people have PvE and PvP piece and them dont want to farm WvWvW or alternatively for other. If people want, they can salvage their piece and sell it on BlackLion Trade Co.

After player obtain 3 part, he need to use it in Mystic Forge with 250 Ectoplasmic Stone. (Let ectoplasm cost rise). Then something with x25 Cube of Stabilized Dark Energy. Let People Salvage thier chest with ascended items and it cost rise too.

Then make PvE achive for precursor piece and gifts. For example achive in story mode in new addon.

@Morozzko.2136 said:Give us the opportunity to craft a new quality, with the same stats as ascended or give only +1%.

That's what legendaries are. They have the same stats as ascended, but you can change them for free. Why would anyone salvage 3 sets of legendary gear to make 1 new set?

It could be an interesting idea, but there needs to be a reason for players to do it. Even if it's just new cosmetic effects - like combining Sunrise and Twilight to make Eternity - there needs to be a reason for players to make this or they just won't bother.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Morozzko.2136 said:Give us the opportunity to craft a new quality, with the same stats as ascended or give only +1%.

That's what legendaries are. They have the same stats as ascended, but you can change them for free. Why would anyone salvage 3 sets of legendary gear to make 1 new set?

It could be an interesting idea, but there needs to be a reason for players to do it. Even if it's just new cosmetic effects - like combining Sunrise and Twilight to make Eternity - there needs to be a reason for players to make this or they just won't bother.

Better animation? More rare skin, let the Fashion Wars become. But it will not be necessary, because your character will be as good as without her. And such nerds like me will spend time in my favorite game. Just for God's sake, not PvP, just PvE achievement, pvp should be for fun

No for the stat increase and after that you're basically just requesting a new set of skins shinier and/or more special(whatever that means to you) than the legendary ones. In that case, I have good news for yo.r. If you want a shinier armor than legendary you might be interested in some of the gemstore-skins and/or outfits.