Need help with getting Central Tyria Masteries

Good morning. I need some help in finding and getting Central Tyria Masteries. I am trying to build a legendary long bow for my ranger.The problem is I can't do fractals by myself to earn Masteries.I also don't have a guild.So if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

You can use the LFG to find people for fractals. I think nowadays, you’re better off buying the precursor instead of doing the collections. I don’t think crafting them saves you any gold anymore.

As for masteries, there are a bunch that can be done by communing with the mastery point at various locations. You can also look for the red mastery point icon in the achievement panel and find the achievements that award them. You can look up those achievements on the wiki to find out how to do them.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:As for masteries, there are a bunch that can be done by communing with the mastery point at various locations. You can also look for the red mastery point icon in the achievement panel and find the achievements that award them. You can look up those achievements on the wiki to find out how to do them.

Start with this, and see what you've already done. There are some straightforward means of getting a bunch of them.

Begin with Mastery Insights - make sure you got all them first. There aren't that many and all but the one in Mount Maelstrom is pretty easy to get to.

After that, check out World Bosses and metas.

Silverwastes has a potential for 5 mastery points I think? Triple Trouble is another 4-5. The wiki has lots of info on where to find them.

Getting into to T1 fractals isn't difficult, but be sure to mention at the beginning of the group that you are working on getting the achievements. This is where a guild would be helpful, as in a guild group, few will have a problem spending an extra 5-10 minutes allowing you to run around the fractal and collect/tag things required for an achievement. Typical LFG groups want to complete fractals as quickly as possible, though in T1 you'll probably run into others also needing the achievement.

There are lots of casual guilds who just want people to group with and chat, so don't be afraid to join one. Not every guild is hyper focused on raiding or PvP.

Just take it slow. Like any achievement hunt you can burn out / get frustrated if you push too hard. You'll get there in the end.

Living world season 2 is a good way to get a bunch of mastery points and mastery xp.

Someone on Reddit posted this guidehttps://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4ig3op/easiest_core_tyria_mastery_points_all_49_required/

A lot come from achievements some of those require you to do something in pvp (e.g one of the spoons for the spoon collection comes from pvp). Most i think can be done solo.