NERF THIEF/HALOS/WEAVER NOW!!!

Mouse.7382

Still nerf thief threads in 2019? Wut the hell. All we have is mobility and nothing else.. remove that and might as well remove the class altogether. Go play thief and see how u feel and if u still think it's OP. Oh boi the amount failure u'll get.. just go do that and come back to tell us your experience. I can agree with holo tho.. but weaver and thief? OP must be a 2 weeks old player. Behold gw2 player.. that's the reason why we got our PvP in a state that it is now and mostly was for 2-3 years. These peasants that played the game for 1 day come to forums and cry "nerf that nerf that" but pls don't nerf my main ranger.. and anet sadly listens to em. That's the reason why pvp failed in this game. GG.

flips the table and goes to play nightblade on ESO

Meh. I mean all three have some strong points, and some builds need to be adjusted. But one should give specific examples and details not just yell nerf nerf nerf. And if you are bad against all these 3, you should improve your pvp skills. One, I can understand. 2 can be accepted although rare. 3 pf them is much. They have very different playstyles and builds.

@Mouse.7382 said:It is not healthy to have thieves with this kinda of mobility and evade frames in anything other than PvE.

I'd be happy to trade some mobility and evade frames to get the Chaotic Interruption trait on my Thief! :-D

@Crozame.4098 said:condi theif is simply too stupid (,I am not saying its strong), but its simply cancer.

Please don't blame all us Thief players. Most of us want to play pure Power! But if we do, we die faster than we should :-(

@"Widmo.3186" said:yghmm....ekhm...khqhhkhkk...ykhm...EKHM...fvT8Tl0.jpg

But OP has a point! He CANNOT dodge my mobility and evade frames!

Just wait until he discovers that I can move around and evade WHILE INVISIBLE!!! Mwuhahahaha!!!!

@Kageseigi.2150 said:

@Mouse.7382 said:It is not healthy to have thieves with this kinda of mobility and evade frames in anything other than PvE.

I'd be happy to trade some mobility and evade frames to get the Chaotic Interruption trait on my Thief! :-D

@Crozame.4098 said:condi theif is simply too stupid (,I am not saying its strong), but its simply cancer.

Please don't blame all us Thief players. Most of us want to play pure Power! But if we do, we die faster than we should :-(

@"Widmo.3186" said:yghmm....ekhm...khqhhkhkk...ykhm...EKHM...
fvT8Tl0.jpg

But OP has a point! He CANNOT dodge my mobility and evade frames!

Just wait until he discovers that I can move around and evade WHILE INVISIBLE!!! Mwuhahahaha!!!!

'Honesty Is Better Than Sugar Coated B.S'

Thank You! for being honest :)

I wish nerfing 3 classes brought about complete balance. Nerf these 3, whats the next 3 to be nerfed? And it never ends.

What if those classes get nerfed into an unplayable state?

Why are the same classes, in the meta for a year straight?

Learn and play multiple classes.Play pvp as a team game.Enjoy the game while you can.