[NA][PVE] Nexus Legends [Core] | Lv 69 | Strikes | Raids | Fractals | Missions | Events | Poggers

Cosminion.5042

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I played GW2 for a month or so when the game first game out. I've been looking for a MMO and have been enjoying it for the a couple weeks now. In the process of looking for a guild I came across this thread and was interested in joining. There is a lot to the game and I'm interested in all of it PvP and Fractals especially.

@Nnorak.9031 said:Hello, I played GW2 for a month or so when the game first game out. I've been looking for a MMO and have been enjoying it for the a couple weeks now. In the process of looking for a guild I came across this thread and was interested in joining. There is a lot to the game and I'm interested in all of it PvP and Fractals especially.

Hello, I'll get an invite sent.

• 2 weeks later...

Veteran player here, experienced in pretty much everything including raids, and fractals. Have a limited playtime mainly between hours of 5:30 and 7:30 PM United States Eastern standard Time. How active is [Core] around those times? And do you have any statics running in either fractals or raids at that time.Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

@Xentera.4560 said:Veteran player here, experienced in pretty much everything including raids, and fractals. Have a limited playtime mainly between hours of 5:30 and 7:30 PM United States Eastern standard Time. How active is [Core] around those times? And do you have any statics running in either fractals or raids at that time.Thanks.

Our raids start mostly at daily resets. Fractals can happen at any time, and we have not officially created statics for those at the moment.

hello, I played gw2 when it first released but didn’t last as it was so different from gw1; just started back a couple weeks ago and loving it now. Weird; anyways still playing through the core game and the expansion stories; would love to join up with a group of chill ppl to do a bit of everything, basically learning everything now, and looking forward to hearing from y’all. I’m mostly pst time zone (5-10pst ish and weekends) not sure if that’ll be a problem

Hello, returning player here. I am not 100% certain that I'll get to play every single day, but I usually get on a few nights a week (wife/kids/work/etc) and enjoy having a community to belong to. And if once I get through all of the living world season and POF I'm down for more group oriented PVE content =P I've always preferred larger / more friendly guilds to smaller elite guilds (I've been in both and the latter is a LOT of work). Toss me an invite if this works out for you. Thanks!

• 8 months later...

Hey im an old player and quit when fractals first came out and recently came back. I had to start a new account because i couldnt remember my old stuff but im already almost full ascended on one toon and t3 fracs looking to get to t4 and more. Loving the game and looking for some friends to do content with and have a good time. Would love a inv if you have the room!

• 1 month later...

I've played the game here and there over the past 4 years, everytime I come CORE is there to help me and recieve me with open arms. They are nice, there's no drama and they actually care for the guidl members and try to help them get into the harder content of the game. It's a guild that actually cares about the guild members and looks out for them.

• 4 weeks later...