Before asking for nerfing. Read this first.

Ghost.7032

Stop asking for nerfing things.. because everyone wish for a balance.

If I may be honest. There is already a balance if you work as a team. Most people do their own things or not fast enough to act if there is an incoming or do not fuction well their team as they supposed to be.In the past we had a lot more fight guilds and most people would team up with the classes that can fuction a team during survival and damage what makes it more easier. If you make mistakes or see something doesn't go well search the problem and try to fix it.

Me and my guild always face outnumbert but we got no problems to fight with 10+ or 15+ vs whatever the number. We win and lose but have awesome fights. There are other guilds doing the same.

The only thing what you guys do is giving commanders, guild leaders more work to change the builds, stats and playstyle everytime when you guys ask nerfing to Anet... so please stop really..

There is bunch of videos on youtube how to organise your team, your build, playstyle and how to fight in a organise way. Stop taking the easy way and start doing the hard way.

the basic nerfing ppl ask for is kinda bad too in a way. we all know if numerous ppl do an ae on one point, death will follow, and no amount of nerfing will prevent that. 200 damage done by 35 will still be 70k. anet can limit the damage a person can receive as max, but, that would make for bad gameplay and actually make it easier for us to survive against bigger numbers, but can you imagine how that would be for 50v50, death will not follow easy.

so, got to polish the fighting experience and get good.

lag not withstanding, the only op thing now is invis.

tldr. we all got to get good by practice and adapting

Well my class already got chronomancered, so here goes.Stealth needs to be nerfed into orbit and booted to mars, let the water bears deal with it.Defense immunities need to be nerfed and buried into the ground 8ft under.One shot skills need to be sent into the nearest volcano.Boons need to be capped and buried into the Mariana Trench.2000 yard range needs to be reflected back 3000 yards so their buddies behind can feel it.

Buff condition mirage thanks.

@XenesisII.1540 said:Well my class already got chronomancered, so here goes.Stealth needs to be nerfed into orbit and booted to mars, let the water bears deal with it.Defense immunities need to be nerfed and buried into the ground 8ft under.One shot skills need to be sent into the nearest volcano.Boons need to be capped and buried into the Mariana Trench.2000 yard range needs to be reflected back 3000 yards so their buddies behind can feel it.

Finally, the voice of reason.

Im not sure if this is sarcasm or just a post that wasn't thought out... but just in case.

@XenesisII.1540 said:Well my class already got chronomancered, so here goes.Stealth needs to be nerfed into orbit and booted to mars, let the water bears deal with it.That would require about 6 months or more of redesigning Thief and every other class that has traits and abilities tied in to stealth.

Defense immunities need to be nerfed and buried into the ground 8ft under.

So you can be one shot easier?

One shot skills need to be sent into the nearest volcano.

Most skills only come off as one shot because its a zerker vs zerker... run something with toughness or learn how to use your defense immunities better.

Boons need to be capped and buried into the Mariana Trench.

To an extent I agree but only on FB.

2000 yard range needs to be reflected back 3000 yards so their buddies behind can feel it.

What?

Really?

@Sovereign.1093 said:mmm... boons are not that strong anymore. ;.; fb is just right.

Then use break stunt, you got classes that can buff you up without using boons. If it's hard make sure to use your skills in a quicker way, aviod the red circles, commander has to call out the perfect position and location and what movement you have the do during in a fight and the team has to be on him in every moment. If you lost a fight. Talk about what went wrong with the team. And try it different. In the end you'll find the solution.

That's how we have done it. Yes it takes time and a lot of time but it does work. If commander or guild leaders give builds they are responseable to explain the build in detail and show them the playstyle so that your team can ubderstand and fuction very well.

@Ghost.7032 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:mmm... boons are not that strong anymore. ;.; fb is just right.

Then use break stunt, you got classes that can buff you up without using boons. If it's hard make sure to use your skills in a quicker way, aviod the red circles, commander has to call out the perfect position and location and what movement you have the do during in a fight and the team has to be on him in every moment. If you lost a fight. Talk about what went wrong with the team. And try it different. In the end you'll find the solution.

That's how we have done it. Yes it takes time and a lot of time but it does work. If commander or guild leaders give builds they are responseable to explain the build in detail and show them the playstyle so that your team can ubderstand and fuction very well.

my reply was for someone asking that to nerf fb buffs. :) as a raid leader, i do the things you say including the guild builds, except for a few classes that i don't know. >3<

@Sovereign.1093 said:

my reply was for someone asking that to nerf fb buffs. :) as a raid leader, i do the things you say including the guild builds, except for a few classes that i don't know. >3<

Oh sorry my bad thehe.Well ofcourse you can't known every class. I know each class except the thief. What i do is i ask experienced members with the typical class as thief that they could give me a build and explain me how it works and how they play so i have a better understanding why or what their doing.

@Ghost.7032 said:

Oh sorry my bad thehe.Well ofcourse you can't known every class. I know each class except the thief. What i do is i ask experienced members with the typical class as thief that they could give me a build and explain me how it works and how they play so i have a better understanding why or what their doing.

i ask for weaver now since i learned to play ele only up to tempest. and engi is new to me. engis have great smoke fields now and spammable super speed. :) waiting for discount on extra character slot so i can make my own

@Sovereign.1093 said:

If you're referring to me its simply about the monopoly it has over other supports.

Yea guys, stop giving feedback, current system is perfect. But WvW also would be much better place and more alive if it was at its release state.

Also build discussion after balance patches isn't fun, its tedious.

Listen to this guy. He knows our preferences.

There is zero balance period. WvW consists primarily of zergs comprised of scourge and FB blobbing from one point to another. This isn't balance and frankly it's ruining what used to be a great competitive game, Anet is 100% responsible for killing their own game modes because they refuse to fix this nonsense. Gone are the days of actual skilled play, whoever has the most scourges and FB's win pure and simple.Anet needs to fix this crap and the sooner the better!

commanders can choose who they want to have in the squad, thats just how it is. you can do as you please though, and run with friends.

ive limited my core group to 10 players. so, no matter what from.3 players to 10, we can have some fun and ppl can join too.

but you guys also need to come up with your own version of playstyle. :/ you dont have to run fb scourge. you can use your imagination and mix match.

my team has welcomed burn guards bersekers spell beasts druids holos weavers mirages etc.

im sure you guys who have fought us had a great time too, whether sustaining or killing us or getting wiped or focusing my cute char/sylvari firebrand with pulls and pew pews. you guys know we dont abuse the stealth mechanics, we rarely use veil portal mass invis or engi smokes

if you want a hint, just know you need the few whether self buff or blasted

speed, might, stab, stun break, cleanse, heal, cc, corrupt, and ae of atleast 3. thats it, from.there you can figure it out.

our slayers xd group simply runs fb heavy. everything after that is zerker. no necros must have or scrappers or warriors.

if my team can run on 1 class as base, you guys can come up with others too.

just that i think ppl forget how to dodge. and you have the power to make the composition.

tldr. who decided that you must run fb scourge? you. want other varieties? then get creative and do it.