Thief Mainhand should be a unique and viable playstyle.

Yasai.3549

@Kageseigi.2150 said:

@"nopoet.2960" said:Maybe they can work it into the next elite. Stolen skills would replace your main hand weapon. If you steal again it bumps to your offhand. Obviously you would be able to drop either bundle at anytime. Could be fun. Call it the Vandal.

I'm waiting for the Thief to become the equivalent of
by Stealing the enemy's abilities/skills.

EDIT: Link isn't working for me...

That's because they kittened up their forum and can't (or don't care to) fix it for the past month, clicking on a link doesn't work unless it's to gw2 wiki I think.

• Confused 1

@Antycypator.9874 said:I think the idea of having one-handed weapon filling all 5 weapon skills would be awesome. The problem is: second weapon adds some stats, so having only one 1h weapon instead of two is dps loss. Maybe all classes could use that thing: off-hand weapons should be optional (I know you can play without off-hand weapons, but having 5 skills instead of 3 makes difference. Even if those skills are not super useful). Off-hand weapon could just replace 4th and 5th skill.

So that's just the equivalent of implementing a new offhand stat-less weapon in the form of... a fist. meh. :D

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...