Crafting Ascended Zojja Gear, wanna maybe help a little bit?

Joma.8672

i just started Crafting The Ascended gear Zojja(Berserker)

this is what i got so far:5 X Lesser Vision Crystal1 X Vision CrystalDeldrimor Steel Helmet CasingDeldrimor Steel Helmet liningDeldrimor Steel Pauldron LiningDeldrimor Steel Gauntlet platesDeldrimor Steel steel glovesDeldrimor Steel chestplate padding

what i still need:Deldrimor Steel boot liningDeldrimor Steel Legging PanelDeldrimor Steel steel liningDeldrimor Steel Pauldron CasingDeldrimor Steel Chestplate panel6 X Zojja Berserker Insignia

this takes up all of my gold, any chance somebody wanna donate something to me, so i can finally try the raid(and fractals)?

Everything helps, thank you for your time :)

my name ingame is: Joma.8672

Have a perfect day :)

i know, but we tried once and it was completely too hard(also forgot to mention Fractals, want to go higher then i am now) :pensive:i am having fun, but around 300 gold is kinda too much for me...gonna do silver tonight, that is always fun :)

thank you for the respond, and have a perfect day :)

@VanWilder.6923 said:You do not need ascended gears to do Raid and I believe most of the groups do not ask ping gears either.Ascended gears are needed to play high level Fractal so you can put in the AR. Take your time to craft the components. There is no need to hurry.

Good luck and have fun

... and if you are going to get ascended gear, weapons and trinkets would be a better starting point

@Khisanth.2948 said:... and if you are going to get ascended gear, weapons and trinkets would be a better starting point

Good advice. Trinkets only require investing time and offer a decent boost to stats. They also allow you to add enough Agony Resistance to fractal at the lower tiers, which gives you an opportunity to get ascended gear as drops.