Blackgate is open! Everyone transfer there

hunkamania.7561

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ultramex.1506 said:Never thought i'd see someone so proudly telling people to bandwagon on open forum, time is changing.

OP is not from BG.

But yeah..

And as a side note, people have been telling people to bandwagon fairly constantly.

Oh, they note ‘well we need to transfer to play with our friends’ or some variant.

To claim this is new is naive at best, disingenuous at worst.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Ultramex.1506 said:Never thought i'd see someone so proudly telling people to bandwagon on open forum, time is changing.

OP is not from BG.

But yeah..

And as a side note, people have been telling people to bandwagon fairly constantly.

Oh, they note ‘well we need to transfer to play with our friends’ or some variant.

I can vouch for OP. he's had his alt there since beta.

@shiri.4257 said:

OP is not from BG.

But yeah..

I can vouch for OP. he's had his alt there since beta.

Won’t argue that.

What’s interesting is FA and SF are full.

Maybe that BG server isn’t as full as people thought?

Or maybe there was a festival...., oh..

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:No way to justify this unless no link for them anymore like really anet is dumb af. It's almost like should we just transfer for ez mode and ruin the game or stick it out with your server.

Well, since mounts were added because Anet knows what they are doing and we should ‘just Adapt’ i Guess the same could be said for this change also..

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:No way to justify this unless no link for them anymore like really anet is dumb af. It's almost like should we just transfer for ez mode and ruin the game or stick it out with your server.

Well, since mounts were added because Anet knows what they are doing and we should ‘just Adapt’ i Guess the same could be said for this change also..

Get over the mounts too dude except in mount threads.

I’ve been over it. ?

Maybe you need to stop blaming BG for everything wrong with the game?

People have obsessed over BG for 4 years...

Mounts have only been out for 4 months.

?

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

@Vova.2640 said:As if T1 wasnt unplayable already...

I guess it doesnt matter anymore. NA wvw is basically dead.

Unplayable how?

Go to T1 and find out yourself.

I am linked with BG right now, and have been for some time. I have also fought against BG many times.

Again, I ask, how is it unplayable?

Ah there we go, youre on the bandwagon riding to BG I see.Yeah. Must be very fun being one of the 60 people sitting on a wall next to an ac 24/7.I wish the other side felt the same way when they get near any objective and get clouded out by 60people +10acs within 30 seconds.

that is why t1 is unplayable. you cannot fight bg in any form outside of reset because you can never match their numbers.Happy with that? now go shoot your ac some more.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

Get over the mounts too dude except in mount threads.

I’ve been over it. ?

Maybe you need to stop blaming BG for everything wrong with the game?

People have obsessed over BG for 4 years...

Mounts have only been out for 4 months.

?

I don't blame BG for anything. Very skilled group plays the mode correctly by keeping their 6 keeps/smc and almost never overextending to make them vulnerable. The problem was the links that should be locked from transfers cause that mass transfer stacks them/kills their prior link and who ever got stuck w them. But to open them is just encouraging I doubt hulky and his VR guys cuz they tried the BG link for a week but it didn't take but maybe some other 20 man guild to bandwagon. I do like mounts tho

Hunk came one week to get fights on a reset. From there VR left because, (I would imagine) they enjoyed wrecking the bully rather than running with the bully.

I blame BG for everything. :)Backdoor transfers.Door blobbing 24/7.Promoting super stacking.Match fixing T1 glicko ratings.Guilds taking too long to destack for the health of the mode.Leading cause of destruction and burnout of commanders, guilds, and servers.Ruining plans for server rewards and tournaments, since they were expected to win everything anyways.Supporting mount implementation so their zerglings could train faster door to door, and defend easier without worry of being ganked on the way. (lol)

I sleep better at night thinking it all goes back to one source!