GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

i dont want to be bothering but want to remind u that i want fallen balthazar outfit and forged outfit coz i see now packs with outfits every day but still not what i want so im a bit concerned coz i dont want it to end without getting what i want and i want to get it as soon as possible. dont say that chance to get fallen balthazar outfit is just a history of lion boxes coz if u created it and it exists make more and better chances to get it. it could be not for 700 gem but more expensive and i would buy it anyway or make it with some expensive pack but in gem store for possibility to get fast with gem. just make a chance to buy fallen balthazar outfit fast in gem store. forged outfit also. i dont even remind what other things i want coz i want this two more and faster. especially fallen balthazar outfit.

Lots of chair talk, Could you maybe bring back the Skyscale chair? I'm a huge Skyscale fan.

Also a suggestion for a mount pack(s): Since there lots mounts that don't have a certain skin (exam. Roller Beetle does not have a Branded Skin, Cozy Wintersday, or Exo-suit skin.)Perhaps all those skins could be added into a pack TOGETHER? To complete those mount sets, I had a few suggestions. I'm a huge Skyscale fan-girl so I'm gonna start with it.

**Skyscale Potential Pack:Exo-Suit SkyscaleCozy Wintersday SkyscaleAwakended SkyscaleSpooky Skyscale(or Mad Realm)

Roller Beetle Potential Pack:Branded Roller BeetleCozy Wintersday Roller BeetleAwakended Roller BeetleSpooky Roller Beetle**

I'm sure the date and stuff would depend, like Roller Beetle would vary it's skins depending on if the skins came out before or after it. Same with 'Scale. But do you see the pattern here? This is something a lot of people have been asking for including myself. The Skyscale Ascension Pack was okay I guess. I feel like we need more mount-set completion instead of stuff like Ascension Pack. It's giving people more of what they want! People wanted that Branded Skyscale skin so they bought the pack just for that skin (and maybe a few others, I liked some of them). But what about those types of packs with those skins that people want? I can't see it being a game-breaker, just more income. I'd love to see what a Wintersday Skyscale would look like!

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@"Trise.2865" said:The answer to this, and any "Is X coming [back] to the Gem Store?" question is, and always will be "Probably, someday"If you'd like to put in a request, there's a stickied thread for that here:

Ooooooo! Thank you so much! I’ll keep my eye on that thread :)

Please do not put requests in that thread. That is an announcement thread for new, returned and sale items only. There is another thread for requests, which is this one:

Haha, I know. I didn’t put any requests in it. It says on the title that it’s just announcing returning items.

My WvW guild and I just came back to the game after a 3 year hiatus, and I'm having a curious issue - I'm throwing money at my computer screen but the Warclaw Mount skins & Permanent Armistice pass aren't showing up in my inventory, pls send help Anet!

Maybe the Warclaw skins could be added to the Distant Lands/Exotic Breeds select contracts?

Some things that I think would be neat:

• Novelty: picnic set
  • Chair: campfire with a log and marshmallows
  • Chair: a seating made and covered in antlers for the decorating (~like Gaston)
  • Chair: a bench sort of swing carried by harpies flying (alternatively a glider?)(alternatively skritt with wings)
  • Chair: a throne styled chair with built in cannons (plated metal or more pirate ship/keg like)
  • Chair: a "horse" that is totally not just a skritt or two under the decorative skirts of the design (totally real horse! 100%! Not fooling you! Why don't you believe me?) and a lance, please.
  • Chair: a guild repping effected chair that shows the guild logo
  • Chair: a seating to match the Lovestruck weapon set
  • Chair: candy/bakery/sweets themed seating
  • Novelty: Ping pong/Table Tennis like the good old days in Fort Trinity
  • Skin: cow horns and ears combination
  • Skin: a singular straightened horn like a unicorn's
  • Skin: floppy dog or bunny ears
  • Skin: flower necklace shoulder piece
  • Outfit: islander themed (coconut bikini, grass/leafy skirts, maybe something more Hawaii inspired)
  • Outfit: Street Brawler themed (Something more Street Fighter/retro fighter games inspired)
  • Skin: Guild blindfold that's a wider spaced front design to apply guild logos onto as rep'd (it would wear more like a mask that blinds you for better reference of a size)

@"TheFluffyCat.6457" said:Hi! I just saw someone with the most adorable Pirate Quaggan Mini. I checked the wiki and apparently it hasnt been in the gem store since 2016. Its the Bazaar Quaggan Mini Pack, could that please come back or put the pirate back in for statuettes or mini claim tickets?

PLEASE!!! I need mini Peggellegg the "Pirate"!!!

Thank you!

Just my two cents, but the 7th anniversary for GW2 is rolling around, and I personally think reopening the Black Lion vault and putting the weapon/backpack & glider/outfit vouchers back on sale for a couple weeks would be amazing. It was sad to see it go last year, and plenty of us would love to see it make a comeback!

@RecklessRedcoat.1759 said:Just my two cents, but the 7th anniversary for GW2 is rolling around, and I personally think reopening the Black Lion vault and putting the weapon/backpack & glider/outfit vouchers back on sale for a couple weeks would be amazing. It was sad to see it go last year, and plenty of us would love to see it make a comeback!

This so much. Easy way to get $200 from me. Compared to nearly nothing.

when u did put in gem store forged mount why u did not put forged outfit and fallen balthazar outfit when there was a time chance and theme for that. in place of what i want u put some tasteless trash in gem store which i dont need. u hate me or what. coz u try to annoy by dont care what i want need and ask. will u give me what i want or just show how u dont like me by flushing away into toilet one more week of waiting and getting nothing of what i ask. i have seen here in comments of this forum that other people want fallen balthazar outfit also so pls put it in gem store as soon as u can do it coz im not the only one who will buy it. make it expensive if u like but pls give me it faster.

@hugo.4705 said:

@Udolpho.1209 said:requesting:
Inquest-themed gathering tools set

omg he dared! :o seriously, well nice idea, with that my set would be 100% complete!

EXACTLY. We've got Inquest armor, weapons, BL weapon skins, Exo-suit outfit, Exo-suit mounts (thanks for the 40% off, just got it), themed minis, backpacks, glider and even a chair -- but no gathering tools! A devastating oversight. I need to despoil and rob the land of natural resources with suitable style.

@Udolpho.1209 said:

@Udolpho.1209 said:requesting:
Inquest-themed gathering tools set

omg he dared! :o seriously, well nice idea, with that my set would be 100% complete!

EXACTLY. We've got Inquest armor, weapons, BL weapon skins, Exo-suit outfit, Exo-suit mounts (thanks for the 40% off, just got it), themed minis, backpacks, glider and even a
chair
-- but no gathering tools! A devastating oversight. I need to despoil and rob the land of natural resources with suitable style.

Still need an Exo-suit Skyscale... The Skyscale needs another (hopefully better) pack. I really need a Fire Sky Scale....

For things that exist, Black Lion Vouchers please. All types since they can benefit everyone. :-)