Ritual Captivity trophy in Volcanic Fractal

The Ritual Captivity trophy for the Meteorlogicus III: Storm collection says the following: "Rescue the captives before the grawl shaman can sacrifice them to the volcano in the Volcanic Fractal". I just completed that portion with all four captives still alive and I didn't receive the trophy. I then completed the fractal and still, no trophy. When do you get the trophy, and/or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Is it possibly because I need to be the leader of my party when we initially start the fractal?

Thanks so much for the assistance!

As I recall, I think it just means finishing the fractal; I don't think it's activated at phase two. (Been a while since I or anyone in my party was working on Storm III tho, so I'm not 100% sure.)

The phrase "grawl shaman" is ambiguous, since the Champion Grawl Shaman is the same being as the Legendary Imbued Shaman, just transformed via ritual into a more annoying form.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:As I recall, I think it just means finishing the fractal; I don't think it's activated at phase two. (Been a while since I or anyone in my party was working on Storm III tho, so I'm not 100% sure.)

My only other thought was maybe the trophy is counting the villagers in the final battle as well. Do I have to keep the shaman from draining them of health?