[Suggestion] Make projectile destroying effects work like stab

@Substance E.4852 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:So half a rapid fire will deplete a reflect?

Am I reading this right? Only 1 skill to nullify reflection?

But one skill to nullify an entire class's ranged capability is totally fine?

LmaoOne "Wall of Reflection" that nullifies your entire classes range capabilities...

Good one, ill add another....

One small pebble was on the footpath... it nullified my walking capabilities.

Its fun saying dumb stuff... if you were actually serious though then im lost for words.

"reflect wall/bubble spam doesn't make ranger useless in a zerg"

lol okay there pal

So its Ranger you're talking about? Why not use unblockables?

Im sorry, I didn't know you were actually serious.

Use unblockables, stow weapon, position yourself and time your rapid fire is the best advice I can give you.I really hate the "learn to play" phrase because it sounds extremely elitist but it applies here quite heavily.

Best of luck on your endeavors.

"use unblockables"

you should probably get into the habit of reading balance updates every once in a while

Did they remove the 2 call of the wilds available and the signet too did they?

lol the signet was always garbage and the calls all have 3 charges, try to keep up

So? they're still unblockables...

Youre asking for the game to change because you ignore the basics like what I mentioned earlier with positioning and timing but you also refuse to use what's available at your disposal.

Do you honestly think this game should be balanced around you alone or the extreme minority?

I didn't ignore anything, you just have really bad takes

lol nice try pretending that isn't the motivating force behind everyone's desire for skill/balance changes

SNkiiYl.pngIf you say so... That's 1 of my Rangers.

Look, you can seek for "balance" because you don't want to change your build, anyone can, but don't assume it's the driving factor for everyone.Taking the easy way out for everything is exactly why we ended up with Warclaw being as strong as it is, so there's that too... Just mount up and charge in with your GS, drop a Maul and Wordly Impact with Stone signet and laugh like a maniac.

Anyway as I said, you won't persuade me. Best of luck in your endeavors. :smile:If you wish to discuss this further with me and try, there's always PM but I promise it will be a waste of time.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:So half a rapid fire will deplete a reflect?

Am I reading this right? Only 1 skill to nullify reflection?

But one skill to nullify an entire class's ranged capability is totally fine?

LmaoOne "Wall of Reflection" that nullifies your entire classes range capabilities...

Good one, ill add another....

One small pebble was on the footpath... it nullified my walking capabilities.

Its fun saying dumb stuff... if you were actually serious though then im lost for words.

"reflect wall/bubble spam doesn't make ranger useless in a zerg"

lol okay there pal

So its Ranger you're talking about? Why not use unblockables?

Im sorry, I didn't know you were actually serious.

Use unblockables, stow weapon, position yourself and time your rapid fire is the best advice I can give you.I really hate the "learn to play" phrase because it sounds extremely elitist but it applies here quite heavily.

Best of luck on your endeavors.

"use unblockables"

you should probably get into the habit of reading balance updates every once in a while

Did they remove the 2 call of the wilds available and the signet too did they?

lol the signet was always garbage and the calls all have 3 charges, try to keep up

So? they're still unblockables...

Youre asking for the game to change because you ignore the basics like what I mentioned earlier with positioning and timing but you also refuse to use what's available at your disposal.

Do you honestly think this game should be balanced around you alone or the extreme minority?

I didn't ignore anything, you just have really bad takes

lol nice try pretending that isn't the motivating force behind everyone's desire for skill/balance changes

SNkiiYl.png

If you say so... That's 1 of my Rangers.

Look, you can seek for "balance" because you don't want to change your build, anyone can, but don't assume it's the driving factor for everyone.Taking the easy way out for everything is exactly why we ended up with Warclaw being as strong as it is, so there's that too... Just mount up and charge in with your GS, drop a Maul and Wordly Impact with Stone signet and laugh like a maniac.

Anyway as I said, you won't persuade me. Best of luck in your endeavors. :smile:If you wish to discuss this further with me and try, there's always PM but I promise it will be a waste of time.

"suiciding into a zerg to blow 2 point blank aoe's on tanked up frontline"

ya this would be a waste of time for sure