Skyscale - adoption licence?

I haven't even looked at them and can tell you they will not contain skyscales. They are the same licenses previously released and ANet has steadfastly refused to change the contents of licenses after release. Check the wiki for what they have. Also I believe you can look in your mounts panel and mouse over locked mounts to see which license contains them.

@Donari.5237 said:I haven't even looked at them and can tell you they will not contain skyscales. They are the same licenses previously released and ANet has steadfastly refused to change the contents of licenses after release. Check the wiki for what they have. Also I believe you can look in your mounts panel and mouse over locked mounts to see which license contains them.

I guess I was hoping the wiki had just not been updated ? but thank you!

One of the promises they made after the negative reaction to the original mount adoption licence (the purely RNG one) was that they wouldn't ever add skins to it, meaning it would never take more than 30 attempts to get the skin/s you wanted (or to get all of them). That appears to have carried over to the other packs where select licences are available as well as RNG ones, instead of adding skins to existing packs they release new ones.

There hasn't been a new pack release since the skyscale was added, and only 1 since the warclaw was introduced (which might have already been designed by the time the warclaw was ready for release) so there hasn't been an opportunity to add skins for those two, but I expect next time a pack is released we'll see skins for the skyscale at least. They might want to keep the warclaw seperate since I imagine there's at least some WvW players who will want skins for it but almost never play PvE, and PvE players who almost never use the warclaw.