These weapon skins stink. imo

As a person becomes an adult and gathers knowledge and understanding of the world around them, they come to understand some truths in life that often escape young inexperienced and unknowledgeable people. It's not the fault of these children honestly, experiences happen over time and through these life experiences, deeper understanding of the world takes place. One of these simple truths in life, that any functioning adult can tell you, is that what one person likes, another person may not like. I'll make it very easy to understand. Some people like hamburgers, some people like hot dogs, and there are even some people who like a salad. Some day you too will come to understand that there are many different kinds of people in this world with many different tastes. You'll get there sport.

@Magnus Godrik.5841 said:These skins are an absolute fail. You have the ability to make great skins, shoot we see it in the gem store all the time, and you insist on giving us this dookie. This is a stink pickle my friend. Did this take 1 day twice to make?

I liked 4 or 5 of them.... and generally I find maybe 1 in a new set that appeals.

To each their own. I thought they were much higher quality than many sets. Thumbs up from me.

@"sevenDEADLY.5281" said:As a person becomes an adult and gathers knowledge and understanding of the world around them, they come to understand some truths in life that often escape young inexperienced and unknowledgeable people. It's not the fault of these children honestly, experiences happen over time and through these life experiences, deeper understanding of the world takes place. One of these simple truths in life, that any functioning adult can tell you, is that what one person likes, another person may not like. I'll make it very easy to understand. Some people like hamburgers, some people like hot dogs, and there are even some people who like a salad. Some day you too will come to understand that there are many different kinds of people in this world with many different tastes. You'll get there sport.

-Slow clap-On the topic, the point is not liking/disliking something but the fact that these weapon designs are lacklustre "upgrades" of existing Hero weapons and other skins. If you compare these weapons to Gem store or even pve skins that get released once in a while, it's easy to see the serious amount of effort spent on the latter.

@sevenDEADLY.5281 said:As a person becomes an adult and gathers knowledge and understanding of the world around them, they come to understand some truths in life that often escape young inexperienced and unknowledgeable people. It's not the fault of these children honestly, experiences happen over time and through these life experiences, deeper understanding of the world takes place. One of these simple truths in life, that any functioning adult can tell you, is that what one person likes, another person may not like. I'll make it very easy to understand. Some people like hamburgers, some people like hot dogs, and there are even some people who like a salad. Some day you too will come to understand that there are many different kinds of people in this world with many different tastes. You'll get there sport.

He called them dookie. Who likes dookie?

@"ollbirtan.2915" said:-Slow clap-On the topic, the point is not liking/disliking something but the fact that these weapon designs are lacklustre "upgrades" of existing Hero weapons and other skins. If you compare these weapons to Gem store or even pve skins that get released once in a while, it's easy to see the serious amount of effort spent on the latter.

Like I said it takes time to understand. Some people don't like the overblown effects on many weapons presented in the gemstore. Some people prefer a simplistic and elegant design. Personally I like a little of both. Sometimes I like the massive flaming greatsword and its many bright effects. Sometimes I think a simpler design with intricate small details looks good too. I understand that just because I like something, doesn't mean every other human being on earth also likes it. I also definitely understand that a lack of massive flaming effects on a weapon, does not equate to less effort. If you really sit down for half a second and think about it, you'll understand that its actually more effort to create an entire arsenal of simple elegant weapons, than it is to make one flaming greatsword. I also don't get upset and make a tantrum in the forums every time a weapon set comes out that doesn't personally suit my exact, specific tastes.

For people who has finished diamond rank each week, this patch should have hit about the same time as they finished all the skins (not counting that initial "bug" that allowed unlimited tickets during the first week).

An other 16 weapons, an other 16 weeks of rewards. I doubt we will see an other update in 6 months but its a possibility,

@Magnus Godrik.5841 said:These skins are an absolute fail. You have the ability to make great skins, shoot we see it in the gem store all the time, and you insist on giving us this dookie. This is a stink pickle my friend. Did this take 1 day twice to make?

I agree with this. I am willing to buy Gem Store stuff, but the Weapons in Gem store 9 times out of 10 Suck. I want some Legendary level art.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@sevenDEADLY.5281 said:As a person becomes an adult and gathers knowledge and understanding of the world around them, they come to understand some truths in life that often escape young inexperienced and unknowledgeable people. It's not the fault of these children honestly, experiences happen over time and through these life experiences, deeper understanding of the world takes place. One of these simple truths in life, that any functioning adult can tell you, is that what one person likes, another person may not like. I'll make it very easy to understand. Some people like hamburgers, some people like hot dogs, and there are even some people who like a salad. Some day you too will come to understand that there are many different kinds of people in this world with many different tastes. You'll get there sport.

He called them dookie. Who likes dookie?

Dookie was a pretty awesome album IMO.