(Spoilers) ANet Reveals Contents of 7th Birthday Gifts

Players get a huge fancy pose, but because they described the "chair" as a "rock", there will be a never-ending QQ of "all we got was a rock!" from people (although hopefully most of this is at least somewhat sarcastic).

My favorite birthday reward is still the birthday blaster, but I think it's good that they don't go too overboard with birthday rewards. At some point, new players will just get discouraged and feel like they'll never be able to have the shiny stuff as veterans just because they picked up the game at a later date.

@"mrauls.6519" said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:What title do we get for year 7

@Jenstone.6891 said:On the page it says Title: Victorious

Victorious??? That actually sounds dope. Btw, what does your name mean? I've seen you for so many years now and have always wondered

It's a play on how some GW1 abilities were named with Ritualist.

At least that's how I've read it all these years lol

@Sobx.1758 said:

@AsiraasiB.7165 said:Hope youre significant other gives u socks for your 7th year anniversary.. Don't get mad,it was free

Imagine staying in relationship for the anniversary gifts, oof. I literally couldn't care less.

How long have you had your characters?I doubt you would really care lesa anyone who knows thier worth/ wants to be appreciated wouldnt accept socks for no anniversary gift. Id take a homemade card and some thought out homemade coupons over some socks.

A rock chair? 7 years. In 7 years you don't think i have a chair or two? I mean in 7 years im sure ive either bought gems, converted gold to gems and bought me chairs.

Birthday blaster was best gift ever

I personally wouldn’t mind getting the level 60 scrolls again for birthday presents going forward if they actually intend to not increase the level with each year until it hits 80.

That said, it only matters to me because I was planning to buy a bunch of character slots and use the scrolls on them. I probably wouldn’t wait to get all of the scrolls anyway so in the end this probably won’t matter.

@AsiraasiB.7165 said:

@AsiraasiB.7165 said:Hope youre significant other gives u socks for your 7th year anniversary.. Don't get mad,it was free

Imagine staying in relationship for the anniversary gifts, oof. I literally couldn't care less.

How long have you had your characters?

I'll hit 7th bday in 2 months, not sure what's your point here.

I doubt you would really care lesa anyone who knows thier worth/ wants to be appreciated wouldnt accept socks for no anniversary gift. Id take a homemade card and some thought out homemade coupons over some socks.

Yeah, measure "your worth" by ingame bday gifts or -because you keep directly comparing it for some reason- the strength of your relationship by anniversary gifts. I honestly think it's just childish.

A rock chair? 7 years. In 7 years you don't think i have a chair or two? I mean in 7 years im sure ive either bought gems, converted gold to gems and bought me chairs.

I don't, because I'd rather spend on a weapon/armor/outfit skin or something with higher usability instead of a chair that I'll use twice as a gem-flex while afking in LA. It's a good quality rock, it's solid, I'm 100% fine with that. But go on, tell me you've created your character ASAP and ONLY play the game for those anniversary gifts :D It's a bonus, nice gesture. It's not gamechanging and it really shouldn't be.

Birthday blaster was best gift ever

I didn't like birthday blaster, literally used it ONCE (right after I got it) to see what it does and now it just sits in my chars' inventories. It's almost like the value of cosmetics is... subjective :open_mouth:

Also I didn't see the second post that I got a notification for, I guess it got deleted, merged or sth.

• Confused 1