A note of thanks for today's little QoL update

Today the "Private Squad" feature was shipped.I just want to say thank you for this QoL update.I play a lot with newer/less experienced players, leading them around, doing map completions, HP runs ect. Just being able to put my pin on the map for them (and only them) is absolutely huge.This feature has already had a super positive impact on my GW2 experience. I know it may not seem like a big deal to many, but I just wanted to give props.

The toggle is definitely there in PvE but I didn't ask anyone else if they could see my tag when I toggled to "private squad." However the OP certainly seems to say it's already working great!

My open world RP guild is going to be so happy not to distract others in the maps who come clustering to our RP sessions and wondering if we're doing useful general group activities. Sometimes we are, if we are doing IC bounty runs or event chains, but often we're interacting with leader-voiced npc's in /squad and look like a boring cluster of silent folk to onlookers.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"mindcircus.1506" said:Today the "Private Squad" feature was shipped.

And with the QoL update the non-grid view of the squad window was broken. ;) Also, at least Commanders should be able to see other Commanders, private or not, on their map for communication and tactical reasons.

you should probably post about that in the bug forum.

@"Ashantara.8731" said:Also, did you read the second sentence of my response? I suggested something to be altered to make it more "QoL" for Commanders.I did.I found your "suggestion" neither interesting nor valuable to me and the way I play the game. Additionally I didn't find it worded as a suggestion so I kept my opinion to myself.But hey, thanks for asking.