Pics or it didn't happen: PVP challenges, and a walk down Memery Lane

Crab Fear.1624

I am not so good, but I like to do dumb shit like this. Give me the challenge and I'll make a story out of it.

Post your own if you can too!

For example. Win a pvp match with no armor, berserker amulet, only 1 weapon, and no utilities or heals.

Also, never give up. Don't be embarrassed if you suck. We can't all be gods.

https://youtu.be/5t9Zjh6jEMQ

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@Alatar.7364 said:Win a 1v1 with dagger off-hand only and no Daggerstorm (can use normal utilities but not DrD ones)Muhahha, see you never
drops the mic

I want to be clear on the rules.

All I need to do when I fight is have only offhand dagger on?

You said normal utilities, so no elite, or only no daggerstorm?

Only off-hand dagger without help of other weapons, all utilities and elite skills allowed except DrD utilities (including Impact Strike) and DS.

EDIT: Can play Daredevil, just can't use its utilities and Impact Strike

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Alatar.7364 said:Win a 1v1 with dagger off-hand only and no Daggerstorm (can use normal utilities but not DrD ones)Muhahha, see you never
drops the mic

Only off-hand dagger without help of other weapons, all utilities and elite skills allowed except DrD utilities (including Impact Strike) and DS.

I am experimenting with voice overs in this video, but I was in a hurry and still want to "set the sound into the scene". And, no that is not how I sound in real life. I just tried a voice and changed the pitch a bit with Audacity to make it sound like an old southern man. And YES he is mumbling to himself in a bar.

I decided to not use thieves guild as I felt it would be "cheating". Did it on a FTP so I couldn't use elites. If it doesn't satisfy the requirements, I hope the story is entertaining.

This is all memes. I am not skilled.

https://youtu.be/HP6iwoyAY4c

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

drops the mic

I am experimenting with voice overs in this video, but I was in a hurry and still want to "set the sound into the scene". And, no that is not how I sound in real life. I just tried a voice and changed the pitch a bit with Audacity to make it sound like an old southern man. And YES he is mumbling to himself in a bar.

I decided to not use thieves guild as I felt it would be "cheating". Did it on a FTP so I couldn't use elites. If it doesn't satisfy the requirements, I hope the story is entertaining.

LOL this is what this forum has been missing. C O N T E N T S.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

drops the mic

The story/video was pretty good!Congratulations on finishing the challenge, I didn't actually expect you to succeed =D

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

drops the mic

what did you use for editing and is it free and easy?

@sephiroth.4217 said:

drops the mic

what did you use for editing and is it free and easy?

Everything I use is free and open to download.

For video capturing I used GeForce Experience. (https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/)

To capture and alter my voice, I used Audacity. (https://www.audacityteam.org/)

I have been using VSDC Free Video Editor (http://www.videosoftdev.com) to edit.

For subtitles I used Aegisub (http://www.aegisub.org/)

I find them easy enough after you play with it for a few minutes.

Most have mini-tutorials built in.

They have a lot more capability than I have used so far.

@Mbelch.9028 said:

drops the mic

LOL this is what this forum has been missing. C O N T E N T S.

Agreed