Blackgate is open! Everyone transfer there

hunkamania.7561

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sovereign.1093 said:

unfortunately people will game the system to fit their needs. :/ it takes a strong will to push up a tier. and numbers

Start of last link my server was in T4 and we moved up to T1 only because our server wasn't trying hard enough to NOT move up tiers, as the servers we were facing apparently were doing. We didn't have a good time in any of the tiers and now are in the constant state of bouncing between t1 and t2 repeatedly until the next links, how exciting :(

@"XenesisII.1540" said:I would say something, but I can't, but they're active, and no I don't think it's just from stuff sent in, if it is there's some petty people in here. shrug

Some people are Petty

To keep it "on topic", so how's t1 doing with the new recruits?

Was interesting last night. Some small groups on the servers in T1 who aren’t the big evil that were fairly active and were fairly aggressive.

But that is just one night..

Also, the server which shall not be named didn’t have queues at least for the beginning of prime time although I am not sure what happened after 9:00 est. prior to, was able to get Outnumbered pips so...

Your post earlier about how the current population status as a whole looked was quite eye opening. If that few servers are full or very full (3 of these total) that says even more about population in NA.

What was more eye opening to me was the amount of change in just a span of a day. I expected Kain to drop some, but I wasn't expecting that many other servers to be affected. Well in any case we also have to keep in mind it's summer and usually numbers are a bit lower doing that time, I think, from all the vacations and stuff. But there's other signs like reset numbers being lower than usual even for summer time.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Agreed. All of the memes aside, I hope it’s just summer. Numbers are down...

Heheheh. Everyone moved to BG. Have fun playing with yourselves in your PvD world.

Again young one - reading comprehension skills are your friend.

Lol. Personal insults? Nice.

Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. I'm just telling you the real reasons why everyone left NA WvW. You just don't want to admit the truth.

@"XenesisII.1540" said:Wow....When BG opened yesterday...2 full servers6 very high servers9 high servers7 medium servers

Now...2 full servers1 very high servers11 high servers10 medium servers

Kaineng very high to medium, wonder where they went hmmmm

rWDyNaw.jpg

P.S Awaiting the first post about not being able to get a friend/guild/alliance/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom/dad/second cousin uncle two family lines over, on BG in time.

That's... actually pretty sad -- and literally the opposite of population balance. What were they thinking.

~ Kovu

@Kovu.7560 said:

@"XenesisII.1540" said:Wow....When BG opened yesterday...2 full servers6 very high servers9 high servers7 medium servers

Now...2 full servers1 very high servers11 high servers10 medium servers

Kaineng very high to medium, wonder where they went hmmmm

rWDyNaw.jpg

P.S Awaiting the first post about not being able to get a friend/guild/alliance/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom/dad/second cousin uncle two family lines over, on BG in time.

That's... actually pretty sad -- and
literally
the opposite of population balance. What were they thinking.

~ Kovu

I don’t think they were thinking. I would guess the population process went on autopilot.

When BG fell below the threshold it opened. And without the manual input of the past (ie JQ and BG) it took the normal slow time for the algorithm to catch up.