New elite weapon - Black Jack

Brycar.2651

@derd.6413 said:there's more to thief then silent threat and your weapon should be based on your espec's theme so just asking about weapons is kinda mute

I wasn’t asking. I stated what I would like. To me all thief builds are sneaky stealing, shadowy Assassin, ninja, etc. so, Black Jack would fit my role play. The scorpion wire idea would too.

@Brycar.2651 said:

@derd.6413 said:there's more to thief then silent threat and your weapon should be based on your espec's theme so just asking about weapons is kinda mute

I wasn’t asking. I stated what I would like. To me all thief builds are sneaky stealing, shadowy Assassin, ninja, etc. so, Black Jack would fit my role play. The scorpion wire idea would too.

the issue i see is that i don't really see what espec they could make that'd use a blackjack or a mace and that your suggestion could use a bit more substance then a weapon skin

@derd.6413 said:

the issue i see is that i don't really see what espec they could make that'd use a blackjack or a mace and that your suggestion could use a bit more substance then a weapon skin

My intent was not to lay out the design of a whole new espec. I’m just saying that if they do make another espec then mace (Black Jack) could be an option. It is just one little day dream. I could envision a back alley thug role play. There are limitless possibilities. I’m just saying of the other weapons (hammer, great sword, etc) those seem too “loud” for my role play of sneaky thieves.

What would be one of your wishes / day dreams for adding a weapon to thief?

@Brycar.2651 said:

My intent was not to lay out the design of a whole new espec. I’m just saying that if they do make another espec then mace (Black Jack) could be an option. It is just one little day dream. I could envision a back alley thug role play. There are limitless possibilities. I’m just saying of the other weapons (hammer, great sword, etc) those seem too “loud” for my role play of sneaky thieves.

doesn't have to be an entire espec, just something more substantial then a skin, a "back alley tug" theme for example

What would be one of your wishes / day dreams for adding a weapon to thief?

i don't really care since it's just a skin(s), i'm more of a lore/mechanics type of guy