[Suggestion] 1 More New mount

I like the Idea of a Dolphin mount underwater more than some others.Just cuz i can imagine the Dolphin to be actually fastWe got Griffon for fast travelling in the air.We got Rollerbeetle for fast travelling on land. (depends on territory ik but you know what i mean)And Dolphin would be for fast travelling underwarter.Here you can implement similar mechanics like we have on griffon.Dive down = gain speed, Dive up loose speedYour endurance bar would give you a boost like the Roler Beetle so you also have the option to dive up fast or just for reaching you max speed underwater quickerWith your speed you would also be able to jump out of water (this would actually be really cool imo)

• 1 month later...

@tigirius.9014 said:Can we have at least 1 new mount for underwater? I know people in general poopoo the idea of underwater anything but I'd like to see at least 1 underwater mount because some of us do actually enjoy

People who enjoy underwater content are a minority, so there is no need for an underwater mount. You don’t need a mount underwater.

I'd like a squid/octopus; sleek, fast, tentacles, squirts ink to blind, poison or confuse foes as it's engage skill. It's movement could be pulsating, like a continuous jackal port only a little slower and it's dodge would be like the raptor jump/beetle's burst of speed engage skill.

A diving skimmer would not be a skimmer anymore. The clue is in the name. While i admire the attempts to save anet time and money by upgrading the skimmer, in effect it would be quite different from what we have now. Also, mount skins sell, so with a refitted skimmer there would be no financial benefit as there would be no new mount skins.