WvW squad - View as Grid DON'T WORK after the patch. — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

WvW squad - View as Grid DON'T WORK after the patch.

Luna.9640Luna.9640 Member ✭✭
edited August 13, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Title says all.

Can't swap between party and grid view.

WvW is literally unplayable now that we cannot see party and the boons/condies on party members.

Comments

• OP said it all..

• Death Slayer.1468Death Slayer.1468 Member
    edited August 13, 2019

It looks like this for me
    https://imgur.com/ZJcAi2O

• anonymous.7812anonymous.7812 Member ✭✭✭

@Death Slayer.1468 said:
    It looks like this for me
    https://imgur.com/ZJcAi2O

Grid AND party view at the same time !? Holy Sh-- I've been wanting that a long time.

• Now we only need proper QA testing... ;)

return 0xdeadbeaf

• Yasi.9065Yasi.9065 Member ✭✭✭

Heres a little something else, during raiding when I swap back to gridview after the fight started, I cause random dcs for others. No clue why, or how.

• Can confirm it bugs in raids too. When commander does a ready check it changes to party view and you can't change back to grid. Makes it impossible to play as grid for the whole raid.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2019

@Yasi.9065 said:
    Heres a little something else, during raiding when I swap back to gridview after the fight started, I cause random dcs for others. No clue why, or how.

Dont worry WvW players are far to honorable to troll others with that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find a raid for completely unrelated reasons.

gaggle - /ˈɡaɡ(ə)l/ - noun
    A disorderly group of Asura.
    "The gaggle of Asura tried to agree on whether a phase-shifted thermonuclear energy matrix was sufficiently powerful for a device capable of heating bread"

• Yasi.9065Yasi.9065 Member ✭✭✭

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Yasi.9065 said:

Dont worry WvW players are far to honorable to troll others with that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find a raid for completely unrelated reasons.

I know what you mean... I had to test it a few times myself also ;p First time I was like "was that ME?", then "hm, really me?" and then "it WAS me"... then the squad disbanded :(

• Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think you mean party view toggle is bugged and not grid view.