Not getting "Out of Combat" at all

Hello!

I am starting to wonder if this is something others are experiencing as well. Ever since the balance patch a few weeks ago, I seem to run into the issue that I am not recovering at all.This is happening on both my Reapers and it is starting to become a show stopper for me.

Not only is recovering any health during a battle a nightmare, after I defeated the enemy, it seems it takes forever and sometimes never to recover to the point that I can mount or Waypoint out. The biggest example being done with a combat in Silverwastes, not recovering and walking back all the way to camp resolve and still not recovering there. I had to log out and back in to recover.

Currently I have the same issue in Draconis Mons. I am done here, and am out of combat already ever since I started typing this message and am STILL in combat.

No conditions - no enemy nearby - full health - NOTHING on cooldown...

It is really starting to annoy me to be honest. 100% health + no conditions should bring me out of combat right away.

Ps, I have NO minions rezzed out, in case some wonder if one of those might still be in combat.

I have after reading your comment, and unfortunately that made no difference.The problems for me started when the recovering while in Reaper Shroud was changed. From that moment on, I often do not recover at all.And offcourse the problem I spoke about earlier. Being in combat with no conditions, no enemies, no health loss.

I have noticed this problem does not occur on my other classes.