[NA/OCX]PvX] Xtraordinary Slackers - [XTRA] Chill|Social|Silly|Hate-Free|New/Ret/Vets! [DISCORD]

EriskRedLemur.7153

So I had to run from King Erisk for a long time for posting early. He almost baked me into one of his famous cupcakes.This guild is still awesome and only getting better with all the activities coming up and currently going on. Check us out! We can’t bake everyone into cupcakes so bring a friend to sacrifice! :-)

So after being afk for a month ( i had the feeling it was time to get body parts removed ) I am goingback in Business for our Guild. We are still here.We Still grow and still make new friends.So, if u are looking for awesome and quality pvp all day and night 24/7 365, Meta battle instand win free loot raids, wel then u are reading the wrong thread.Move Along! Nothing to see here!

We are not top notch well some are), we are no raid gods/pvp masters of the universe, but our ppl try to have a good time ingame and usually helpwith tips and sometimes items/gear or missions if u are feeling lonly.We are into other games aswell, like Swtor (i swear it will get better!) or Warframe ( we got true experts on that game!).U got limited time due RL family or just cause u play casual? No issue here. Guildmates from all over the worldgot the same issues or even worse. Noones forced to do anything (besides Officers.. we have to slaug..ermm.. train new joined ppl).

Contact the ppl/Officer from our guild if u want to chat and see if we could be something u are looking for. Join the Discord and see if u think we could be a new home for your playstyle. Not what u are looking for? No bad blood for leaving ( maybe a short post why, t help us improve ^^ )

Yep! ^ Raids returning soon; check our OP (like please lol), we're open to all walks of slack! LGBTQ+, NEW, VET, RETURNING, DISABLED, whatever! Be 18+ , respectful AND somewhat SOCIAL!As a SMALLER SOCIAL GUILD trying to grow in GW2 again it's all about the COMMUNITY and trying to bring peeps into this awesome longtime international community of crazy fun slackers to contribute your cupcakes and crazy with us!

SO If you NEVER rep us or never use GC and don't do ANY events w/us AND never use our discord after joining - you could be removed (log in only a few times a week? COOL! Don't feel like doing a guild event? COOL, just SAY so :) SO with that said, we have a big RP event Aug 2r3rd to cross promote our SWTOR guild and GW2! :) (OP has APP link that leads to discord OR contact ME or an OFFICER in OP but still need to join/post app/questions in discord eventually :)

^ Agreed. hehe (that being said we DO want ppl to join in on events n stuff again, we're a SOCIAL snuggy geeky mature guild, dont join for ninja buffs or to never say ello! ALSO - our site is undergoing maintence, APP/QUESTIONS in OP still works, and the discord link is there. Please read OP tho :) SO seriously, come slack with us and work alone somewhere else! :) We're starting RAIDS again soon!

This quote is verbatim:" We're open to all walks of slack! LGBTQ+, NEW, VET, RETURNING, DISABLED, whatever! Be 18+, respectful AND somewhat SOCIAL! As a SMALLER SOCIAL GUILD trying to grow in GW2 again it's all about the COMMUNITY", I am so glad I joined this guild as a real Newb, the amount of help, advice on Anything! and the sheer friendliness and laughs is way cool!PS, and I'm in the UK so anyone else from around there have no fears of joining up, heh we could form a "Nightwatch" and just scuttle about whopping baddies :D

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP - no we've not been slacking tbh I prob can update the OP a bit - BUT - please browse it - we may be slackers BUT we're a smaller SOCIAL guild - silly, thematic, chill, yep BUT quality > quantity slacking :) Link in OP to site app that has DISCORD LINK - OR - ask via DM/mail ingame OR add my discord name to FL: Erisk Redlemur#7944 (again, ALL have to fill a quick questions n post in an intro/app channel in discord :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hey- Gw2 officer Tyse here! things are BOPPIN' with the slackers. Fractals Mondays (learning/.no gear req but run higher tier groups as we can!), Dungeon night in the works (probably wednesdays?) weekly missions on Thursdays and casual group event night Sundays! All of our events start at 8:30PDT but people are most active from daily reset until 10:00PDT, but we do have some daytime folks, and some EST Slackers as well. Pretty easy to get an informal group going for something though just have to ask- we all have lives and there are ebbs and flows but if you're looking for an anti-hardcore guild that'll help get you through content and (hopefully) make you and your future guildies better players then you're in the right place :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've remade the OP! YEAH our glorious Duchess Ez our Aussie Vice GM of GW2 guild says above (eternally), we are back to recruiting; we're slackers, slow times happen - help make us Xtraordinary even more so! (pls read OP/browse we DO req. discord (not voice) for app n contact. Welcome to ask questions via DM, mail, Discord (contact info bottom of OP). NOW GET SLACKING! Slack together, work alone!

Count Tyse here (hi!) our PvP lead to talk a little bit about the PvP/WvW environment in the guild and why [XTRA] is a great place to dip your toes into competitive game modes if you're new and/or if you're experienced to find a chill group to run with!

Many people in gw2 find the PvP/WvW communities to be quite competitive and sometimes toxic- in slackers we look at being anti-toxic and sportsmanlike. Things do happen and while we can't control everyone that we match with in a game nor everything that happens, we're generally supportive of each other when we encounter toxic players/win-traders/bots/hackers etc. We don't place blame on anyone (ESPECIALLY while new/learning) and are quite supportive. Group unranked queues happen informally and it's generally easy to get your PvP dailies done that way. I'm happy to duo queue in ranked PvP with anyone regardless of their experience level and/or the impact it could have on my rank but some members DO try to improve/maintain their rating so always be sure to ask ranked or unranked if you're still learning and you're sure to have a chill time! We don't force builds on anyone when grouping up but we do sometimes make suggestions if something isn't viable to prevent you from getting your face bashed in and consequently having a bad time! Personally, I'm VERY excited about the upcoming balance patch on Feb 25 in that it's addressing a lot of the power creep and 1-shot builds which will hopefully make competitive modes more fun and easy for new people to get into. It would be AWESOME to have more friends to build craft with!

On the WvW front Stormbluff Isles has been newly minted as our WvW home and we're venturing into some chill, small-scale havoc/roaming or tagging along with the zerg fun! WvW participation or being on SBI is SUPER not required to be a member but we do have a few there and we like to play together in whichever ways we can :)

Hope that you join us in soon, whether it be for the mist wars or general Tyria shenanigans!

Another year's gone by, and it's time to pump this up again to have some new cupcake flavors added to this guild. We're small, but super fun and chill. Weekly guild missions is a laughing stock with various accents around the world. Beware, there will be a "XTRA CAKE Squad" from Stormbluff Isles getting on your way in WvW.

There is much to see and do across all of Tyria. What could be better than experiencing all that’s out there? Experiencing it with cupcakes! We eagerly anticipate the updates and look forward to seeing new faces among our ranks in all game modes, like @Tyse the Black.6789 shared above.Also, there are still new players who would like to see the vintage content like dungeons (that’s me!!) and world bosses and so on!

I plan to be doing some open dungeon runs in the future for masteries and currencies. Come along for the cupcakes, stay for the fun!See you in-game!!!

SLACKERS OF TYRIA HEAR US! SEE US! Thanks to our Noble Syn Ashclaw who transported into the Earth realm to attend PAX East represents XTRA and claimed the board for the League Of Xtraordinary Slackers and his King!

Yes, we're still regrowing in a slow period for GW2 but this proves our loyal slackers are all over the world in our longtime community since SWG! (and perhaps still there! :) Read our OP - the SITE APP link actually links directly to discord to do the app there. Or questions pls ask us! :)

AcIywQM.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Active officer here- still slacking away! I'm a good person to contact via in game whisper or mail if you're thinking of getting to know our weird little fam out as I'm on with being home.

Current standing events we run:(All times are Pacific (PDT) so do what you will with your conversions- we have slackers all over the world tho so there are usually a couple on!)

-Tues 9pm PDT Fractal Training/Progression (Responsive group based on who shows up)-Thurs 9pm PDT guild missions-Sat 10pm PDT Strike Missions-Sun 10pm PDT Misc. event night (Guild social dungeons/bounties/whatever people need)

• MONTHLY themed discord fashion contests
  • MONTHLY raffles - tickets awarded thru event participation (we sometimes do suped-up ones, too!)

Events in the works:

CHILL ANTI-TOXIC PvP/WvW/competitive training [We are VERY casually on SBI for WvW]Some kind of early evening social for when my sleep bum can't stay up so late!

We are also largely social on discord- it's a great digital home if you're looking for one!

-Tyse :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some event refocuses happening soon INCLUDING - social raid night for FUN, training, trivia, drinks, etc. Emphasis is NOT "finishing" or speeding.Official changes posted here next week!

Again, check our OP - DISCORD IS REQ. - the main app/questions is there - link to site link in OP links to discord or DM me, Tyse or eternally-damned/Ez in-game or here.

We may be "casual" and slackers BUT we're a SOCIAL guild so - that doesn't mean constantly chatty unless u wanna be, BUT we're NOT a solo guild or try not to be aka ppl do their own thing n never talk/do group stuff w/ guild. We don't force things per se, peeps do their stuff alone of course BUT joining hopefully means u wanna interact/ALSO do stuff with us when offered/able/at times, NOT always :)

SLACK TOGETHER,WORK ALONE! And have cupcakes! :)