Queen's Gauntlet: Liadri 8 orbs and Turai Ossa etc. some hints

Hi

I made the Queen's Gauntlet this year for the first time. For most of you its old stuff but I met many ppl who struggling with Liadri, Turai Ossa and over achievements in the Queen's Gauntlet. I like to share my experience and hope more ppl complete now all achievements.

What u need? Necromant/Scourge with dps equipment (viper stats) and heal equipment (Hronk/magic stats) -exotic or ascended, buff food (Bowl of Meat and Winter Vegetable Stew ([&AgGjMAAA]) time and tickets. As weapon use a staff and a wand, off hand as u wish.Why Scourge not class xy? Because it works for all achievements.

Liadri 8 orbs and 3 orbs:I suggest a heal build. I made Liadri with 9 orbs not 8. ?Build: Up=1, mid=2, bottom=3Blood Magic: 1,1,3Soul Reaping: 3,3,1Scourge: 1,1,1[Well of Blood][signet of the Locust][spectral Walk][Desiccate][summon Flesh Golem]Video link:

Hints:

• Use the platform South South West. (white vortex positions depend on the platform)
  • Run the way in the video for orb 1-4(5). The pattern of the white vortex positions is fixed for the whole fight.
  • Cosmic rift respawn is 35s
  • if Liadri is free, the orange void pattern changes from ¼ of the arena to ½ of the arena which means the location with a void become to a safe zone and vise versa. Run always to the edge of the void. Try to run through the center of the platform to reach the other side
  • pickup time of an orb is 0,5s and cast time is 0,5s either. Pickup, run away and throw.
  • Use fear (F4 or staff 5) to clear the area around the orb.
  • Use F2 or staff 4 to remove conditions.
  • Liadri’s life pool is low. Start not too early with dps. Its ok, if she has >90% life after 1:30Do the same for 3 orbs achievement but kill her faster. ?

Turai Ossa:I suggest a heal build because its easier as with a dps buildBuild: see Liadri[sand Flare][signet of the Locust][spectral Walk][sand Swell][summon Flesh Golem]Video link:

Hints:

• Do not spam dodge
  • Use portal, 2x dodge and then sand swell.
  • Turai has to charge attacks. One is a long-range charge and hits and stun you (use dodge), the other is a low range charge attack. Don’t dodge this.
  • If he jumps to the middle, be prepared to dodge his sword throw.
  • Break cc bar with Flesh Golem or torch 5.
  • After this phase 1 you can fear him.
  • If you are in down state in phase 2, use 1 for dps and 2 to fear him. You can kill him from down state. Keep fear ready for the c break bar when he jumps to the center of the platform.

High Stakes Gambler - win 1 T3 match with 5 active gambits – (includes the other)Opponent: Subject 7Build normal ScourgeCurses: 2,1,3Soul reaping: 1,1,3Scourge: 2,2,2 or 1[sand Flare][summon Shadow Fiend][Epidemic][blood Is Power][Plaguelands]Run to Subject 7 place Plaguelands, blood is power and all other 1,F1,F5,F4,3,4,5,2, and use Epidemic. Run away and wait until he dies.

Blobs, Schmobs - Subject 7Heal or dps equip. use 3, run to subject 7 use f5 for initial damage and then blood of power on cd, auto attack 1. You can kill him from down state with 1. If you fail you can use your minions [summon Shadow Fiend][summon Bone Fiend][summon Flesh Golem]

If you have question for the other achievements in the Queen’s Gauntlet, ask me!

Good luck!

i have done all gambling with subject 7 and my dragonhunter.i only not selected the one where i receive more damage.i have done all achievments, not 8 orbs never really tried it, with my dragonhunter. no problem at all at any point.

remembering getting Mini Liadri and The Blazing Light 2013 with my core warrior was pain. time has changed. power creep fixes everything B)

@"norial.7204" said:High Stakes Gambler - win 1 T3 match with 5 active gambits – (includes the other)Opponent: Subject 7Build normal ScourgeCurses: 2,1,3Soul reaping: 1,1,3Scourge: 2,2,2 or 1[sand Flare][summon Shadow Fiend][Epidemic][blood Is Power][Plaguelands]Run to Subject 7 place Plaguelands, blood is power and all other 1,F1,F5,F4,3,4,5,2, and use Epidemic. Run away and wait until he dies.

When you say "normal Scourge" and give weapon skills as part of the rotation ... which weapons are the "normal" ones? I have scepter/torch/staff but the 3-4-5-2 sequence doesn't seem right for either of those. I'm going to try with my setup, but if that fails I'd love to have some weapons guidance on this. Thanks!

Hi DonariNormal means a source with viper set and the skill tree above.Its a short fight. U don't need a real rotation/priority list. If u like, take the opener below:[Trail of Anguish]to run to subject 7 [Manifest Sand Shade][Desert Shroud][Plaguelands]2x[blood Is Power][Devouring Darkness][Harrowing Wave][Grasping Dead][Oppressive Collapse][Epidemic] insert heal ability/F3/F4 if your life is running lowI use Septer and Torch.

I made a short video for demontration:

HTH

Thx for all the wispers. pls do not focus too much o ur equipment. Its more an movement event. But for clarificatio - I used my equipment for T4 fractals pugs groups:for dps equipment: Superior Rune of the Lich (see snowcrows.com), Sigil of Earth/Burstingfor heal equipment: Superior Rune of the Flock or Superior Rune of Mercy. I found an exo staff in my inv with siil of blood/Rage

My suggest for Liadri 8 orbs:

• Play condi build.
  • Attack Liadri. Less HP she will have at the end - so the final encounter will last shorter and you won't run out of time.
  • Have a range weapon (destroy Cosmic Rifts before it can pull you).
  • Mobility is what you need to avoid one-shot mechanics.
  • Aoe pull is the best way to drag Visions to the light (e.g. mesmer's focus).
  • Stealth works.