Healing Herald raid Support. Looking for feedback

@Doto.6357 said:I wonder if using mace 2+3 on cd would be enough to push herald to perma 25 night without soi?

Maybe i'm over thinking it but with all the fields being put down (mallyx elite, various water fields, light fields from guardian, etc), i don't like trusting boon uptime to blasting fire fields. But maybe it works, need to try it out

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:

@"Doto.6357" said:I wonder if using mace 2+3 on cd would be enough to push herald to perma 25 night without soi?

I am not sure if blasting is for 10 or only 5 players. But yes, this would provide more then enogh mightEdit: blast is only for 5 players so that wouldnt help you.

I think it would technically help a bit - you will def get much higher might up time for your subgroup, and also some accidental "spill overs" through shared empowerment. But in a nutshell - not very reliable, especially since there are too many fields already during boss encounters, and it's easy to blast the wrong field.

@ollbirtan.2915 said:

@"Doto.6357" said:I wonder if using mace 2+3 on cd would be enough to push herald to perma 25 night without soi?

I am not sure if blasting is for 10 or only 5 players. But yes, this would provide more then enogh mightEdit: blast is only for 5 players so that wouldnt help you.

I think it would technically help a bit - you will def get much higher might up time for your subgroup, and also some accidental "spill overs" through shared empowerment. But in a nutshell - not very reliable, especially since there are too many fields already during boss encounters, and it's easy to blast the wrong field.

What if you placed herald in separate subsquad? Would work better with lacrity renegade instead of 2 chronos but you dont lose as much might generation as druid with no alacrity and quicknessEdit: It would also improve dps since Assasins presenece would go to more players

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:

What if you placed herald in separate subsquad? Would work better with lacrity renegade instead of 2 chronos but you dont lose as much might generation as druid with no alacrity and quicknessEdit: It would also improve dps since Assasins presenece would go to more players

That might work. My static doesn't run double chrono anyway, and we run 1 druid 1 fb heal or sometimes even just 1 fb heal or 1 druid heal. (I main FB). I actually played Heal Herald a couple of patches ago, as well as heal rene, but tbh now FB offers more value as a 2nd healer/booner, or solo healer on some bosses, or even tank/healer/booner on bosses like Desmina or Twins. Might utime hasn't been a big issue from my casual static experience, but keeping your squad alive could be difficult without Aegis spam and defensive tome boons from FB. Herald also has inferior condi cleanse compared to other support classes....I might try tinkering with my hearlad and see how he fares as a tank/healer/booner first.

@ollbirtan.2915 said:

That might work. My static doesn't run double chrono anyway, and we run 1 druid 1 fb heal or sometimes even just 1 fb heal or 1 druid heal. (I main FB). I actually played Heal Herald a couple of patches ago, as well as heal rene, but tbh now FB offers more value as a 2nd healer/booner, or solo healer on some bosses, or even tank/healer/booner on bosses like Desmina or Twins. Might utime hasn't been a big issue from my casual static experience, but keeping your squad alive could be difficult without Aegis spam and defensive tome boons from FB. Herald also has inferior condi cleanse compared to other support classes....I might try tinkering with my hearlad and see how he fares as a tank/healer/booner first.

Fb healer is supperior healer but herald should be supperior boonbot. Dont look at herald as second healer but replacement for druid. I ran herald multiple times now and it was enough healing to soloheal wing 1 and 3 and 4 without deimos with pugs. If you need another "heal healer" then obviously there are better healers then herald.