Champion Rush: The best places to farm?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/champion-rush-begins-next-week/

Nobody seems to be talking about this yet. Farming central champions seems like it would be a little bit more difficult than world bosses. Particularly because we haven't done it in a long time. So, there are a few places I remember there being plenty of champions:

In Frostgorge Sound, there's still the old rotation of Ice Troll, Corrupted Quaggan, and the Triple Threat in the north-western corners of the map. I'm not sure if the non-experience granting champions count, so I'm hesitant to suggest clustering around the Claw of Jormag to farm the champs that spawn during the event.

For lower levels, Kessex hills still has plenty of champions. The only three I remember are the Krait Witch, the Toxic Spider, and that one Champion Centaur, but I'm fairly certain there are more there.

When it comes to events, Cursed Shore also has a champion grind. From the Temple Events, to the Toxic Ooze, Champion Giant, Champion Abomination, Rottbeard, Broodmother, and the Risen Shark at the very far southern corner of the map. There are many dynamic events that will just spawn champions as they go on, if they get enough people. I'm probably going to head here myself, both because the risen potions allow for quick slaughtering, and all of the fodder enemies give plenty of drops.

However, my memory fails me. Does anyone have any other particular locations or strategies for champion farming?

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:I'd love if Anet temporarily changed some veteran mobs to champs in some zones (Queensdale?). Only just for the Champion Rush event.

No. We don’t need the vitriol train to come back. It’s already going to be bad enough on CS and FGS with people claiming they own the champs on the map.

@"Loosmaster.8263" said:Don't forget about all the Champion Bandits...

This, I'm saving up all my bounties and bandit marks :P I wonder if the legendary executioners also count...

Also this https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_champions

Best places

Malchor's Leap = 16Cursed Shore =15Fields of Ruin = 13Frostgorge Sound = 10

There's also Diessa Plateau, eveytime I go there, there's always a giant attacking Nageling (pretty certain it's a permanent feature now :P )

@particlepinata.9865 said:so if im correct all regular bosses will count in this event?

No since all the world bosses are legendary.

@Ryukai.6524 said:

This, I'm saving up all my bounties and bandit marks :P I wonder if the legendary executioners also count...

Also this

Best places

There's also Diessa Plateau, eveytime I go there, there's always a giant attacking Nageling (pretty certain it's a permanent feature now :P )

Legendary executioner, its not called champion executioner now is he so wont count.If they got this golden circle they are champions mates.300px-Champion_rank.jpg

EditMy bad world bosses are Epic not legendary, still dont count tho-

@Ryukai.6524 said:

Also this

Best places

Whatever we do, don't bring Death Marks or it will slow the process down. =b

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Also this

Best places

But 'Surprise Deathfest' on people that don't know about it is half the fun ;D

Do we even know the full details on this rush yet? I guess similar to world boss rush with bar - but since not all champs might have events they might add extra loot as direct drop. (Or it is limited to event champs and a extra reward chest popping up in the UI like with world boss.) I'll go for the last tier reward (tonic or something like that again I think) only - trying to participate at least for a few champs while in each tier though ... and getting my missing bandig champs.

I think they might use these events regularly - making it easier for new players to get world boss and champ related achievements. Together with annual achievements for recurring festivals they might slow down the pace for new story content then. (Less room in between festivals and stuff likr boss/champion rushes - where they are "forced" to fill up with new content.)

@Ryukai.6524 said:

Also this

Best places

Umm what is it? cause now im worried.

@Tiviana.2650 said:

Also this

Best places

You never fought the legendary executioner after killing a champion bandit boss?

@"Luthan.5236" said:Do we even know the full details on this rush yet? I guess similar to world boss rush with bar - but since not all champs might have events they might add extra loot as direct drop. (Or it is limited to event champs and a extra reward chest popping up in the UI like with world boss.) I'll go for the last tier reward (tonic or something like that again I think) only - trying to participate at least for a few champs while in each tier though ... and getting my missing bandig champs.

I think they might use these events regularly - making it easier for new players to get world boss and champ related achievements. Together with annual achievements for recurring festivals they might slow down the pace for new story content then. (Less room in between festivals and stuff likr boss/champion rushes - where they are "forced" to fill up with new content.)

It’ll just be a copy and paste of the other bonus events.

@Tiviana.2650 said:

Also this

Best places

Mwahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa rubs hands together gleefully

(p.s. there are a couple of videos on youtube, you can look it up or leave it s a surprise ;D )

@Ryukai.6524 said:

Also this

Best places

Mwahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa
rubs hands together gleefully

(p.s. there are a couple of videos on youtube, you can look it up or leave it s a surprise ;D )

Im going to be surprised, i like it that way.

@Tiviana.2650 said:

Also this

Best places

Mwahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa
rubs hands together gleefully

Im going to be surprised, i like it that way.

All I'm going to say is "Run like hell when that Champ dies!!!".