Delete 2 NA Tiers asap please

Grumpdogg.6910

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@"Karnasis.6892" said:So.... for the OP.... when do you play. I see lots of people in T4 NA >.>

This is probably right.NA prime hours generally have lots of players across all the tiers.The problem comes about during other time zones where differences in pop can be much wider.I’m not sure how this can be fixed though.Removing tiers will help other time zones but cause NA prime to be over queued.

I don't think NA prime has "lots of player across all tiers". Of the 16 maps there might be a couple that see a queue now and then.. nothing really huge.

If your 4 maps are in the wrong tier you might not see much action at all if any..

@Blackarps.1974 said:No to long queue times and no to dead servers/tiers. Why can't we have a middle ground? I just want action, not laggy blobs or empty maps.

This would be the best solution, to take ppl from the overpopulated servers and spread them around to the underpopulated servers so there is more action for everyone. Unfortunately very few ppl are willing to make those moves voluntarily and even fewer want to see players moved against their will . . .

It's worth noting that Godot's Alliances (GA) -- once they arrive -- will effectively allow anet to do exactly this . . .

Some servers on t4 can have a queue or pull out easilly 40-50ish while other have barely 15-20 players.

Problem is not stacking by removing servers, cause that is more than proven game can’t handle that many players in a zone, it would create huge queues and lag while other server in same match would have low population due how links pairs servers.

@Sovereign.1093 said:true. we at nsp could use 1 ausy 1 sea 1 eu guild. i mean ysb has that mega blob at na and cd has that mini blob at sea to eu. @.@ and fighting those two reminds me of teams using pvt melandru or minstrel sets.

i know tc or db which ever falls to oue tier will have numbers too. hehe.

ya, far as i can tell, nsp has plenty of sea guilds seeing as their huge blobs take over every thing at this time. conversely, has YB NONE. it's only na prime time there is lots of players, the rest of the time yb is dead. now I just log off early in frustration, i don't want too but there is no choice in the matter. meh.

Just delete blackgate, That server is far from fun to play against, they have 50+ people just running around Ktraining maps, while the other servers have 10-15 people trying to stop them. Servers dont even bother playing if they get pushed to T1 because other server tank out to avoid BG, just stick that server in a tier of its own with maps that auto flip so they can Ktrain freely without having to do anything else.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:true. we at nsp could use 1 ausy 1 sea 1 eu guild. i mean ysb has that mega blob at na and cd has that mini blob at sea to eu. @.@ and fighting those two reminds me of teams using pvt melandru or minstrel sets.

i know tc or db which ever falls to oue tier will have numbers too. hehe.

ya, far as i can tell, nsp has plenty of sea guilds seeing as their huge blobs take over every thing at this time. conversely, has YB NONE. it's only na prime time there is lots of players, the rest of the time yb is dead. now I just log off early in frustration, i don't want too but there is no choice in the matter. meh.

Think you confused nsp w cd. CD is the the blob at that time and yb and nsp each have 10-15

this :3

that's funny, last night at sea times, nsp took over every t3 objective on all maps with a blob of 40+ players: i watched them do it. and they do this every night! w/e, don't mind me, i am just a bit frustrated. i will just have to wait for re-links and hope for the best i guess.

@fixit.7189 said:that's funny, last night at sea times, nsp took over every t3 objective on all maps with a blob of 40+ players: i watched them do it. and they do this every night! w/e, don't mind me, i am just a bit frustrated. i will just have to wait for re-links and hope for the best i guess.

what time zone? while we do take stuff - we're kind of 15nish if it's 2pm to 6pm that's us. we're nomrlally 15nish and right now we're having our commander hotswap so it's been a few who's leading our squad. it's kinda fun for the nsp and ebay ppl

T1 is a joke and has less activity than any other tier because it's just best to let Blackgate players hit their doors, collect their karma, and not even bother getting blobbed down 1 to 5 odds. I moved off my home server FC and went to T3 until FC is out of T1- wow, instant fights. Pepega tier fights, yes, but there's action.

Just delete T1 4Head

90% of a server's population are fairweathers. You'll have a queue and outnumber an opponent when you don't have a trash commander and more competent pugs than the opposing side. If you're outnumbered in your time zone. You can ask yourself, 1) is the commander I'm following trash? 2) are the people around me trash? 3) am i trash? and you'll understand why you'll have numbers depending on matchups.

@fixit.7189 said:ya, another week to be farmed by organized meta comp nsp zergs lol. k/d ratio tells all. w/e. i think i might just not bother with wvw for now. no one wants a newbie pug around anyways so one less to worry about. hfgl! ^.^

Yet every time I play as nsp we get outnumbered being in my main time or night time.

This week we didn’t had a Zerg, compared to other 2 servers all we had was small groups...There’s a issue in the design of wvw that anet enforces big vs medium vs small server even the links we have have no population.

This is one of the problems with game class designs and wvw mechanics that allow to ktrain while enemy has no chance of retaliate due numbers and aoe spam n stack gameplay.

We were talking in guild cons that who is facing huge blobs and is heavily outmanned, need more than actually a magic find buff... a militia boon locking bloodlust and kills should count more for score.

For sure my gm can provide videos of facing numbers...

If the mega bloob loses a t3 keep to the heavy outmanned server that server need to be punished while the server that capped need better reward as welll.

The current laws in wvw are awfull and only help the ktrain server.

Nsp was fighting 2 servers if most wvw need to stack a full queue server to actually cap something the game should not punish the players that get outmanned either, but that is what is happening.

Edit: we aren’t talking about wvw talk that can’t be talked in forum, we are giving feedback how game forces servers to full mega blob and ktrain the server with barely no population.

At my eyes this is a flaw in its concept.Maybe we can have anet devs playing at this tiers mostly t4 rather than hide behind mega blobs or taking 10 vs 1...momments.

i was thinking it would be cool if anet some how implement a mega server tech mode to wvw, like how they did with pve: this system puts people together no matter the time of day which means there is always players to play with. it made open world pve so much better. so having some sort of option like this for wvw would be nice. this whole server vs server thing tends to encourage stacking/bandwagon mentality which isn't healthy imo. but i guess it won't change any time soon b/c mass transfers is a big cash cow for anet. oh well.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@Karnasis.6892 said:So.... for the OP.... when do you play. I see lots of people in T4 NA >.>

This is probably right.NA prime hours generally have lots of players across all the tiers.The problem comes about during other time zones where differences in pop can be much wider.I’m not sure how this can be fixed though.Removing tiers will help other time zones but cause NA prime to be over queued.

over-qued is better than either being outnumbered or scrambling to find others to play with. That one time when Anet buggered up the relinks and ended up linking 4 servers together did in fact create ques across all maps on reset, but they weren't that bad, at least not 2-3hrs after reset. It also wasn't bad the rest of the weekend or the week. You'd log in and maybe you'd see 1-2 maps qued, but usually it wasn't long to get on the map you want.

The point is, if Anet did in fact eliminate T3 and T4, the 6 hosts in T1 & T2 would all have 3 server links each. As evidence for what we saw when Anet screwed that one week up, it's actually not bad, but quite good. Not good that we completely outnumbered the other 2 servers, but numbers wise, there was a decent amount of people on all throughout the day.

IMO at least, WvW would function far better with only 2 Tiers (well NA that is, not sure about EU).

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Blackarps.1974 said:No to long queue times and no to dead servers/tiers. Why can't we have a middle ground? I just want action, not laggy blobs or empty maps.

best to check if the server ur in is active at the time zone you play. >.<,

Easier said than done. The way people bandwagon, you could be a blob server one month then dead the next. Now that nobody really plays, you can just move to Blackgate or some T1 server and play NA prime and then logout. Good luck finding anything to fight outside of that timezone.

@Blackarps.1974 said:

best to check if the server ur in is active at the time zone you play. >.<,

Easier said than done. The way people bandwagon, you could be a blob server one month then dead the next. Now that nobody really plays, you can just move to Blackgate or some T1 server and play NA prime and then logout. Good luck finding anything to fight outside of that timezone.

mmm i guess your best bet is to find a guild that.plays your timezone. 12pm server time on wards perhaps? slayers xd in nsp plays that time. <3