How active is your friends list?

None-they refuse to return until the game improves in a healthy way

They all left for Smite, Elder Scrolls Online and Square Enix; Final Fantasy 14

(not to promote ZeniMax Online Studios including others in the list but i am extremely impressed how they quickly turned E.S.O around from a Toxic game to a healthy competitive game and are continuing to strive for it

-Afterall, i'm for anyone promoting healthy competitive gaming and are striving for it with regular balancing and with implementing healthy improvements :)

Sadly all became inactive for about a year or even 2 now... There's someone however showing up every now and then after long periods of months or weeks and we do something together. The rest of my list seems to be pretty much dead while some are always online but we never had any contact for 1 or 2 years. (or even 3)There are also some I don't know but they seemed to have added me so I added them back in hope to see why they added me.

Maybe 10 most of the time in the evenings, but that is because we have a regular group that runs EToM every night, out of the 20-25 normally in the group about 10 are regulars that I try to keep track of and do other events with, I do purge people from time to time and add new people I meet but that is mostly guildies. During the daytime maybe 2 or 3 are online.

Well I haven't added lots of ppl since I'd say 2015. The list has around 50-100 ppl - not sure anymore. But usually there are 0-4 players online. BTW our guild is about 400 ppl and there are usually between 10-20 ppl online. It used to be much more active. Lots of old friends from GW1 and early GW2 days are gone for good.

I purged my friends list a few years in when I realized I didn't actually like most of them and had them on either because we shared a server or guild. I've added people back since then, and probably have fewer people like that on it, but I can't remember the last time I actually looked at my friends list to know how busy it is. With a couple exceptions, the people I've liked most are in guilds I'm in now and those exceptions haven't been around in a long time. Outside of WvW and occasionally trudging through map completion to finish my Gen 1 legendaries I don't play the game much. And even that is limited to playing poorly for a short period of time. So I'm really not meeting anyone new to add.

I have about 150 friends on my list. Of that only about 3-10 play once or twice in a week. The rest have completely stopped playing the game all together. It's sad really. I've asked them to come back but they all basically tell me the same story. They are bored of doing the same things over and over and the slow release schedule of new content that can be done in a few days is not enough to hold their interest.