Guild Wars 2: Largescale Open field PvP.

sephiroth.4217

@Tayga.3192 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:theres also a tree too, should I go and post in the tree forum aswell? ??

You should've posted it in WvW forum because "PvP" in GW2's context refers to sPvP

Im confused?It doesn't say anything about pvp or wvw... it says mesmer players?Like the ones saying chrono is trash and so forth in the pvp forums or that CI didnt need to be disabled or all the repeated nerfs...

So its more PvP related than anything else.

Not sure what this is trying to say about Mesmer players in particular...

Please mind that MOST players on a given profession tend to be sad about the nerfs and weaknesses of their given profession, not just Mesmers. Only when a profession doesn't really seem to have a weakness does that one seem totally fine with the state of the game for them, that doesn't really seem to exist in GW2, so everyone cries about something.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:Im confused?It doesn't say anything about pvp or wvw... it says mesmer players?Then what about mesmer subforum? O.o

Because as I said a few times already.. the joke was aimed at CI and things related to PvP.

Doesnt matter anyway... youve done your damage. I had the Naru Guardian edition ready to go too.