Impossible to log-in (Unspecified Error)

I have no idea if it is just me or not, but when I try login in using the client or the gw2 account website, it doesn't work leaving the message "unspecified error", I tried on my computer but also on my mobile phone.

Build: 98656Error Code: 58:11:5:535This what I have on my client.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun when the last update in the change notes from 13 (some hotfix few days later and new post added) actually mentioning a server crash fix ... then suddenly the login servers down. :D

I guess with this happening for most that now try to login ... or that were in game and got int only on map change - we can be sure it is only the login server. (Which probably gets requested everyt ime you change maps while being on the map does use the other - game - servers that are not down.)

For me the diagnostic results when starting with -diag show early problems for pinging/tracing 64.25.39.1 - early after leaving my router. (Just stops the step after it not even going further with time out.)Some major time outs at steps 12 to 16 (17 - last one - is okay) for 13.225.84.160and for 64.25.39.1 it goes endlessly back and forth (until capped at 30 steps) between 64.25.32-25.ncsoft.com [64.25.32.25] and 64.25.32-26.ncsoft.com [64.25.32.26]