Impossible to log-in (Unspecified Error)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be routing ... if there is only 1 loginserver for all regions. (Or they have 2 login servers for US and non-US/EU requesting the same database where one really is down.) But with the weird results from my diagnostics I'd guess something with routing and the path to the login server.

@Luthan.5236 said:For me the diagnostic results when starting with -diag show early problems for pinging/tracing 64.25.39.1 - early after leaving my router. (Just stops the step after it not even going further with time out.)Some major time outs at steps 12 to 16 (17 - last one - is okay) for 13.225.84.160and for 64.25.39.1 it goes endlessly back and forth (until capped at 30 steps) between 64.25.32-25.ncsoft.com [64.25.32.25] and 64.25.32-26.ncsoft.com [64.25.32.26]

Same for me. Looks like a routing loop.

@Pifil.5193 said:Has anyone logged a ticket? I'm not at home right now or I'd do it.

I doubt anyone there will be checking the forums and while I'd like to think that they're monitoring the system and will notice I'm not that confident.

I said that on the other thread as they haven't acknowledged the issue anywhere as yet.