Packet Loss at Amazon IP

can you share the full ping plotter screenshot?

It depends a bit on the step where you get stuck. If it is the first Amazon IP in the route, it can still be an ISP issue as the issue is on the last step of the route to Amazon.In any ways, you can contact support to get them to assist you. If it is an issue at Amazon, they will relay the complaint to them to get it resolved. If it is with the route to there, they are limited to assist, but still can help you get on the way.

If it truly is an issue with the servers you play on, or the final steps on the route, it would be an issue reported a lot more as everyone playing would have this issue.

Atm (from EU) login servers seem down. Launcher takes ages on login to stop with error message about login servers. When clicking cancel while in progress and then trying again it throws the (transaction still in progress) message. (So doesn't really cancel.)

My internet connection is fine. Didn't change anything and GW1 is working.

I love it. It looks like an apocalyptic scenario.

We must be due a deluge of "Game is dying" threads now after looking at that map.. looks like something out of a wargames scenario :)Personally I would of added a Slim Pickens graphic showing the missile dropping into the relevant map marker.. yeeehaaa