Constant disconnect [Merged]

I kept having this issue now. Ytd I had it during pve raid, I made another thread but got hijacked so I will quote here.

I have this weird random 1 minute or longer lag spike in pve, wvw, whatever. Today, I do pve raid and encounter the same thing and this time I manage to ping out the packet loss using ping plotter. The IP belong to amazon which is 54.240.229.171

• 3 weeks later...

Never had this problem before. After the most recent patch (actually the patch before that), random disconnect has hit me about 7-8 times now. At first I thought it only happened during high-FPS moments... but not so. Sometimes happens just standing around in a relatively empty space. Happened during ranked pvp and caused my team to lose and drop rank...which is really annoying to say the least. Just happened a few minutes ago... which finally prompted this post.

• 1 year later...

My wife and I started getting back in to Guild Wars 2 earlier this week. I've been playing in the past and this is her first time playing.

Worked fine for 2 days, then since yesterday we started getting "code=7:11:3:202:101" DCs - this results in a "black screen of death" where we can only Alt+F4.  This happens to both of us. 

We happen to have two seperate connections at home - so I doubt it is our ISPs

- also considering all the comments above...

She has now given up after playing 20 minutes tonight and experiencing 3 of said DCs. Man it sucks... 

I have the same problem here, it started yestoday and it just keep crashing with code=7:11:3:202:101 and yes allso with a black screen. I really dont know what have happend, it use to be running just fine, and my connetion is just fine, no problem with the ISP.
Let hope the braines behind this good game will find out what is happening