Would you buy the Armistice Bastion Pass and the Warclaw Skins if it is on offer this Anniversary?

EremiteAngel.9765

@L A T I O N.8923 said:I restrain from votingmy answer is basicly: maybe, but Just ingame gold and if gemprices are low

I voted but I'm the same. I don't need another exclusive place to AFK/pass. Skins are just skins and the amount they throw in the gem store, I'd probably change a few months later anyways so I only buy them on discount and never with real money, always gold.

I already have the Mistlock Sanctuary which serves my needs just fine, and there is no reason to spend gems on mount skins when the majority of the time, I'm not actually on the mount; just like the Beetle (which I only use for races) I'm fine with default skin and 1 dye channel.

Now if someone gifted me the mount pack, I certainly would use it, but not going to sink those kind of resources into something I rarely see.

• 2 weeks later...

@ArchonWing.9480 said:Nope, I already have Royal Terrace Pass, and it doesn't seem like you can be linked WPs from that map (talking about pve wps). That also annoyed me about Mistlock when I previewed it.

I just bought it and it’s pretty cool!There is a teleport function that teleports you to all the different stations. Including major pve locations and also allows you to go back to your previous map location!

Most importantly the builds of your character in the map is the WvW build and now I don’t have to spend another step to log into WvW to check builds.

There is also dueling area in there as well as a group fight arena!

Love it!

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@ArchonWing.9480 said:Nope, I already have Royal Terrace Pass, and it doesn't seem like you can be linked WPs from that map (talking about pve wps). That also annoyed me about Mistlock when I previewed it.

I just bought it and it’s pretty cool!There is a teleport function that teleports you to all the different stations. Including major pve locations and also allows you to go back to your previous map location!

Most importantly the builds of your character in the map is the WvW build and now I don’t have to spend another step to log into WvW to check builds.

There is also dueling area in there as well as a group fight arena!

Love it!

Well that is fair. Maybe if there's a discount (gem prices are w/e atm too)

@Lahmia.2193 said:Already got both. Only wanted the warclaw skin pack for the Outrider skin though. But hey, I've paid 2k gems for a single skin before on multiple occasions so its all good from me.

So far I've had no regrets getting the bastion pass.Duels happening at most hours.And most importantly, I think it is not server restricted!Duelers from all the different servers gather to fight it out and see who is the best!Good place to find duels instead of roaming on largely empty maps.Entertaining to just watch them fight too.