GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

New:1.) Rechargeable Revive Orb (1 hour cool-down)2.) Black Lions Armor Voucher (New for gem-store exclusive armor pieces)3.) Port Party Member to Your Location (1 hour cool-down)4.) Sky scale Mount Pack 2 (Flames Sky scale, Exalted Skyscale, Star Skyscale, Primeval Skyscale, Ice Sksycale)Note: I would only use a couple of these. Star Skyscale was included to complete the new outfit look

Returning1.) Black Lion Vouchers (All of them, like last years Anniversary sale)2.) More Bag Slots3.) More Shared Slots (at least finish the remaining row to look better)

ty for outfit tickets today. i bought 5 and get few outfits which i want. but most important at outfit ticket vendor there is no fallen balthazar outfit which i want the most. so im asking make it expensive or with some pack but put it in gem store and let me to buy it coz im waiting it for too long already.

• A winged chest armour skin! Yes, a chest piece with dragon wings, a Aurene design or similar! The wings would be folded when ooc, slightly extended during combat and flap when jumping. The armour would be light looking, preferrebly sleeveless and have space on the back for the wings to come out. The wings would be dyeable.

This would solve the problem with backpieces not being dyeable. Ofc it would cause clipping if u combine it with a showing backpiece.

So Black Lion Back piece, Gliders, Outfits and Weapons Vouchers are back but you're missing:

* Black Lion Armor Set Vouchers

Not sure why it hasn't been made but there's an idea. Since you guys have basically abandoned making armor sets (Primeval, Profane, Kryta etc..) in favour of outfits for the store, you might as well cash in on your existing coded resources .

Pact Logistics Agent :

Unlocks a new merchant NPC in your home instance that can be expanded to sell items sold in daily vendors in one place.

By default it starts with 1 tab that offers the default shop with salvage kits and gathering tools.

You can also go to several vendors and buy from them an item that will unlock their shops as new tabs in this merchant. The unlock will be done on acquisition:

Gathering Merchant Contract : 10 gold.

Pact Supply Network Agent Requisition : 5 gold and 50 Obsidian Shards at each daily pact vendor. All 6 pact vendor inventories are unlocked in the same tab.

Faction Provisioner: Tyria: 5 gold and 10 Provisioner Tokens in each Tyrian Provisioner, their 6 inventories are unlocked in the same tab.

Faction Provisioner: Verdant Brink: 3000 Airhip parts and 15 Provisioner Tokens. Unlocks in a separate tab.

Faction Provisioner: Auric Basin: 10000 Airhip parts and 15 Provisioner Tokens

Faction Provisioner: Tangled Depths: 4000 Ley Line Crystals and 15 Provisioner Tokens

Recommended price: 1000-1600 gems.

Home Gathering Assistant:

Unlocks a home instance NPC that you can talk to in any of the home instances to gather all nodes in there using the tools you have equipped.

Equipped Glyphs will apply.

It will also open chests if you have the keys.

The gathering could happen instantly or as a chain reaction that goes from node to node with 0.75s of time between the start of every gathering.

It could also be a package you receive daily in the mail, with materials generated based on the tools you had when you talked with the NPC and the nodes you have unlocked. The content of locked chests would be handled in locked boxes that require the keys to open.

It may be free once unlocked, or require a daily payment, like 10-15 silver, or 50 copper per gathering.

Recommended price: 2000 gems if it has no additional cost, 800-1200 if it requires a payment.

@Gunslinger.7031 said:So Black Lion Back piece, Gliders, Outfits and Weapons Vouchers are back but you're missing:

* Black Lion Armor Set Vouchers

Not sure why it hasn't been made but there's an idea. Since you guys have basically abandoned making armor sets (Primeval, Profane, Kryta etc..) in favour of outfits for the store, you might as well cash in on your existing coded resources .

Probably because there are very little armor sets compared to gliders, or outfits.

I would love so much if the black lion garden deed and hunting board contracts came back. I missed out on them and I’m trying to build up my home instance. Bringing back or adding some new home instance nodes would be cool too! Oh, but most importantly, please please make a bookshelf! For the homeinstance where all us book lovers can store our books because I’m so tired of buying new bank tabs lol my bank is just full of books.

Please bring back the Krytan Armor skin (maybe other's are missing Profane and Primevil too). With the return of the Black Lion Outfit Voucher I was looking forward to grabbing this armor since it's never in the gem store anymore, only to realize that it's sold as a skin and not an outfit. Perhaps it would make sense to replace outfits with skins while this item is available? Or sell a Black Lion Skin Voucher?

How about a home instance item that is a glyph projector: you equip a glyph in one of gather, mine, lumber and that glyph applies to all gathering in the world on any character. Not sure if I'd buy it if it superseded an equipped glyph. More interesting it is additional to any glyphs.