Would you be interested in a new game mechanic/mode that make use of your collection of Miniatures?

I'm a fan of so many of the ideas that people have posted here. This would be very different, but I think it would also be cool to have minis gathered into themed groups and used as stand-ins for chess. So, like... pawn, queen, bishop, etc. could all be different Mad King holiday minis, and you could collect them and choose which theme to use and battle people in chess, and then the minis actually fight on the board, like wizard's chess.

I'd love to be able to have something like being able to put my favorite minis in the home instance to show off.I loved the pet battles that were in WoW but can already see the crying (it's even in this post) about making the 'black lion chest ones' weaker because so and so which is a bit bogus to me since all the minis can be obtained from the eggs. Sooooooo....I'd think it'd be very interesting to see minis used in a similar manner as the Garrisons from WoW. Send them on missions to collect items sort of thing and to encourage people to collect, certain minis can wield a better reward than others. Like a mission to ruins would have a better chance of rare loot if you send a Priory mini instead of a Bandit, stealth missions have better chances with Whispers minis, etc. There could be region ones too like sending destroyers against Mordred, or pirates to Southsun Cove.As for the loot, again it depends on who you send, better fit for the mission, better loot. Have some missions be rare to see because they have the bestish loot like a Lionguard mission that has a chance to drop a ticket scrap, or ultra-rare like a diplomatic mission (can use Queen Jenna to raise your loot chance) that has a possibility to get an infusion or a key. Since most the minis are obtainable in game, it'd work out to be a nice system though I know coding and time limits can be a big issue on that.