QoL Issue: Converter Inventory

@"Randulf.7614" said:They already pull them from the material storage or at least gleam does

I just tested it on my gleam

Princess and the hot ones might not tho. I dont use them anymore

Gleam does because it functions like a vendor instead of the usual way. The "components" for Gleam, just like all other eaters, require the materials used to be in the inventory.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:They already pull them from the material storage or at least gleam does

Gleam does because it functions like a vendor instead of the usual way. The "components" for Gleam, just like all other eaters, require the materials used to be in the inventory.

Makes sense

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:They already pull them from the material storage or at least gleam does

Makes sense

Would be nice if we could combine herta, mawdrey 2, princess and star of gratitude into a vendor like gleam.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:They already pull them from the material storage or at least gleam does

Makes sense

Would be nice if we could combine herta, mawdrey 2, princess and star of gratitude into a vendor like gleam.

And throw in extras like the airship thingies

@Randulf.7614 said:

Makes sense

What eater do we have for airship thingies?

@Linken.6345 said:

Makes sense

None, I meant make one and add it into your suggestion

@Randulf.7614 said:

Makes sense

An eater for Airship Oil, Auric Dust and Ley-line Sparks? YES PLEASE, as long as it eats them individually! I always get uneven amounts, and don't always want to spend Obsidian, so Fulgurite > Jewelled Patch/Dowel isn't a sufficient sollution.

@Randulf.7614 said:

Makes sense

Well care to give me some tips on what to farm for that i always seem to be like 50 oils and 2k aurilium/leyline sparks

@Linken.6345 said:

Makes sense

Well care to give me some tips on what to farm for that i always seem to be like 50 oils and 2k aurilium/leyline sparks

I havent got any tips since I’m in the same boat with so many stacks in my bank

Hopefully Anet will make one, but it looks unlikely a few years on

@Randulf.7614 said:

Makes sense

Your missunderstanding me mate I got close to zero airship oils and maxed out on the other 2 what are some good events in vb to do to get more oils, I mostly do octo vine chak garent and matriarch atm.

@Linken.6345 said:

Makes sense

Your missunderstanding me mate I got close to zero airship oils and maxed out on the other 2 what are some good events in vb to do to get more oils, I mostly do octo vine chak garent and matriarch atm.

Oh I seeeeeee

To be honest, I've never really farmed them - I just seemed to get tons from regular play in Verdant Brink (I like the map). I'm guessing my stockpiles have come from the meta and the various airship crates. Because I tend to play VB a lot in a more general sense, I pick them up that way

I think they also drop in Dragon Stand noxious pods which I used to go to a lot as well