How hard is re-learn a crafting profession?

I ask that because I want to delete a character that is a level 500 Artificer. I've already created another character with same class and build (and this time, choosing better the race) but what is holding me from deleting the old one is her profession: most leveling craft guides (like my preferred one https://gw2crafts.net/ ) use the discover technique a lot, but recipes (and discovered recipes) are account bound.

Is it to going to be harder (or unpredictable) leveling an artificer to level 500 again?

As mentioned by Linken, discovered recepies (via the discovery tab) are per character.

The 3 common ways of acquiring recepies are:Automatic - as the name suggests, learned automatically once passing a certain crafting skill level. These are obviously per character and crafting levelDiscovery - learned via combining the correct ingredients on the discovery tab. These are again per characterRecepie Sheet - these are account bound once learned via any character

If you want to find a cost efficient way of leveling your new artificer, use gw2crafts.net. Current total cost for reaching 500 is:

• 15g85s normal 1-400 (18g68s with fast crafting)
  • 56g63s for 401-500

For a total of: 72g48s (75g31s fast 1-400) without accounting for recuperated funds from selling back materials.

Personally I would recommend going with the fast crafting option since the time saved is often more than worth the few extra gold spent.

Discovered recipes are not account bound, only ones which you get as an item and double click to learn are. So you will still be able to level your new artificer by discovering recipes.

Since you've already created the character you could try this out before deleting the existing artificer. Take your new character to any artifcing station and talk to the Master Artificer to unlock the crafting profession, then look at the crafting station. You'll see a lot of recipes unlocked, but none of the discoverable ones - this is probably easiest to see if you look at one of the weapons - there will be a few with unusual names but the big long list of Assassin's Mithril Focus, Beserker's Mithril Focus etc. etc. will be missing.