Aspect Arena - Send some love ANet! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Aspect Arena - Send some love ANet!

Dear Anet,

The Aspect Arena is a blast.
It has been hilariously fun to play it again this year after not realizing ti had been available till a day before the end of last years four winds festival.
Please show this wonderful game mode some love!
Make it part of the achievements, add it to the activity roster, replace pvp with it (okay not that), anything really!

Why is this wonderful game being ignored?!?

Sincerely
Calvsie, King Thereof.

“You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.”
― Neil Gaiman, Anansi Boys

Comments

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

The positioning of the Arena NPC is plain awful. Most won't even discover there is such a thing.

• Luthan.5236Luthan.5236 Member ✭✭✭

I agree with both posts above. Noticed this for Sanctum Sprint as well (where I'm still missing some of the permanent achievements from when I played back then in 2013). I bet a lot of people are playing this even less - because too busy with farming the other event which can only be farmed now. If this event is over and it is in LA in rotation more people would do these activities.

At least a daily for participation and maybe in the annual tab a repeatable achievement. Not tied to winning/skill just to have an additional incentive to play for fun.

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8, 2019

i never have heard of such thing. seems cool and fun lolz. notice the enjoyment of the streamer.

"It's a testament to the folly of the humans and their gods. They say Arah was sacred, but all I see is one big dragon nest."(Rytlock Brimstone)

• I Agree, the position is a nonsense, and most of the visitors even don't know it exist, if you even try to play and no one is there you just stay "trapped" for a minute and then you return to the lab map, with this "great game design" obviously you don't play this wonderful game, someone should really rework this incredibly fun and understimate part of the festival, as it is now it's just a waste of time and resources.

• Vancho.8750Vancho.8750 Member ✭✭✭

If there were some place dedicated and obvious in the pvp lobby and if the pvp activities gave reward track progress.

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

Honestly forgot this was a thing until i randomly saw the NPC today. I thought it had been removed from the game :/

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

• Tiviana.2650Tiviana.2650 Member ✭✭✭✭

wow i didnt even know about this. they need to make these kinds of events known better, put a big splash screen on the load screen or something.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.