NA server - Need help with all Living World Seasons 2,3 and 4

@"neoteo.3975" said:Whisper me anytime if you can help with any LWS episodes

The obvious question is, "What sort of problem are you having?" LS2 is a step up in difficulty compared to the core game up to the end of Victory or Death, and the others are not (much) lower in difficulty, so the first thing you'll have to do is to adapt to that increase. If you're having specific problems, give us an idea of what they are.

For me, the hardest individual step up was when I was first dealing with LS3, specifically the World Summit step (the summit itself, in the Grove), but it made me learn how to play better, and once I read about how the mechanics worked, it wasn't nearly as hard.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"neoteo.3975" said:Whisper me anytime if you can help with any LWS episodes

The obvious question is, "What sort of problem are you having?" LS2 is a step up in difficulty compared to the core game up to the end of
Victory or Death
, and the others are not (much) lower in difficulty, so the first thing you'll have to do is to adapt to that increase. If you're having specific problems, give us an idea of what they are.

For me, the hardest individual step up was when I was first dealing with LS3, specifically the World Summit step (the summit itself, in the Grove), but it made me learn how to play better, and once I read about how the mechanics worked, it wasn't nearly as hard.

Did I mention any problems? I said I need help. The main reason is because I hate to play alone and not always my friends and guildies are online when I am.

@neoteo.3975 said:

@neoteo.3975 said:Whisper me anytime if you can help with any LWS episodes

The obvious question is, "What sort of problem are you having?" LS2 is a step up in difficulty compared to the core game up to the end of
Victory or Death
, and the others are not (much) lower in difficulty, so the first thing you'll have to do is to adapt to that increase. If you're having specific problems, give us an idea of what they are.

Did I mention any problems? I said I need help. The main reason is because I hate to play alone and not always my friends and guildies are online when I am.

OK, but "I need help" implies that you're having problems (that you need help with), whereas you're really just wanting to play with other people. There's nothing wrong with wanting to play with other people, but it's better to say so in the beginning rather than distracting the readers with the (non-applicable) question of needing help.

Maybe those posting can't help in game right now or are on EU servers and can't help even if they can be in game whenever. So they were doing the next best thing. Trying to give you advice on how to get past the missions without needing someone else to be there with you.

I need help vs I want someone to play with are 2 very different things.

I need help tells me and others that you can't progress past a mission for some reason. So we were trying to figure out what that "some reason" is so that we could help you improve.

I want someone to play with just means that you can get past the mission on your own, but you prefer to play with others.

I prefer playing alone unless I can't beat something or if it's something that can't be done alone. If I wasn't focusing currently on farming LS2 for geodes and crests (I have a low tolerance for farming) to put towards a precursor, I'd take you up on LS3 & LS4.