Suggestion -> Silverwastes meta event boss limit

Koods.9815

Heya, I'll say it just shortly, people don't do silverwastes anymore. No matter if I am there at evening, afternoon, weekends or weekdays, its always max 1-2 forts captured, if we even get to meta event, we'll kill 1-2 bosses, and then it's 5-8 people on every lane if we're lucky. People just don't do it anymore, which is a shame. But, I do, and it makes me mad that we fail many times because some lane needs help and we can't help it. I'd like to suggest to disable the 1 boss participation limit, because.. there isn't just that much people now, and if the same 5 people keeps dying on midlane, well.. If we from bot kill our boss, we could help to kill the other boss on mid.. and top and stuff like this, even for no reward, but.. atleast we'll succeed. The state in which are silverwastes is just making me not go there.. its a great place with lots of loot bags, but.. with these few people who are left there, it's unable to. Silverwastes system must be changed, or, greater rewards must be introduced to bring in back players from grinding in the new maps.Thank you for your time.

I don't think Silverwastes has to be changed. I have seen daily Riba in lfg on eu servers (maybe youre in a bad map copy). Most players are hanging around in festival of four winds and later today it will be at the champions core tyria event. After that they will (not all) be doing mastery xp event and i guess after that we get lws5 episode 1.

So my advice is to look for or start riba in lfg.

Over the weekend I did a boatload of Silverwaste metas all of them I joined through LFG. Did 3 straight at one point and there were at least 35+ players each time. Every fort captured/defended, 9+ players easily in each fort breach and each lane at the final boss tackled. I got one legendary champ for a mastery point and missed out on others because natured called and wife/kid aggro

It's really only a problem when multiple lfg's are running for the same meta and they aren't on the same instance of the zone and suddenly not enough players are available. Saw that happen with Dragon Stand last night.

@Koods.9815 said:Heya, I'll say it just shortly, people don't do silverwastes anymore. No matter if I am there at evening, afternoon, weekends or weekdays, its always max 1-2 forts captured, if we even get to meta event, we'll kill 1-2 bosses, and then it's 5-8 people on every lane if we're lucky. People just don't do it anymore, which is a shame. But, I do, and it makes me mad that we fail many times because some lane needs help and we can't help it. I'd like to suggest to disable the 1 boss participation limit, because.. there isn't just that much people now, and if the same 5 people keeps dying on midlane, well.. If we from bot kill our boss, we could help to kill the other boss on mid.. and top and stuff like this, even for no reward, but.. atleast we'll succeed. The state in which are silverwastes is just making me not go there.. its a great place with lots of loot bags, but.. with these few people who are left there, it's unable to. Silverwastes system must be changed, or, greater rewards must be introduced to bring in back players from grinding in the new maps.Thank you for your time.

You can join a LFG for a more populated map instance as I see those often.

It doesn’t matter if mid lane fails as there’s more than enough buffer for the other lanes to pick up the slack. The point of the participation debuff is to split players apart otherwise it’s just another zergfest.

There's SW farm/RIBA/SW + CT (all the same thing) maps going on pretty much 24/7 on NA, i imagine the same for EU. It is a very popular farming spot- towards NA prime i often see multiple SW farm maps at once. Each rotaiton takes about an hour, most squads fill quickly so if you don't see one on LFG then check later- often during chest train phase people leave and squad slots free up and lfg is re-posted.

Also 5 people acorss 3 lanes is more than enough people to do take on the vinewrath, just tell people what boss mechanics are (SW farm maps can often avoid them due to high dps) so they're less likely to fail. Thowing up a mentor/squad tag will also call attention to the event and attract more people.