The build all non-thief players want us to run, what would it be?

Crab Fear.1624

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PawAwiRlNwkYbsOmJO2S7vOA-zZx8MyUFkxUQnDA

Idk. Might give this one a try. Good condi pressure. Decent power damage. Lots of evades, okay boonrip, okay stealth. Decent boon uptime to layer over evades and sword#2. Can still rotate pretty fast.

I'm also toying with something similar, except daredevil and staff instead of rifle. Rifle#4 and Staff#5 aren't as good as Shortbow#5 for rotating, but I think it's still faster than what other classes can manages, so xD

Being able to rotate while having access to sword's monstrous disengage ability and trait to slash cooldown on Swipe/Mark/Steal sounds sweet. I've never really dug into playing with trickery though ;~; Not sure if I can.

Whatever build gives u 0 sustain, 0 dps burst, 0 mobility will be what it takes to stop the rediculouse thief bias. I think even a class name change might be in order as well.It doesn't matter how underperforming thief is as a whole there will always be a new or bad player getting killed by a skilled thief running to the forums crying how he got his butt spanked by a OP thief and how unfair it is that he could lose a fight. I'm almost inclined to think that these days everyone deep down knows thief is only in a ok spot so when they lose to one it hurts their feels even deeper and fuels the op cries even harder lol.

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:In cannot use these skills or traits:

No instant reflexes.No improvisation.No daggerstorm.No stealth on dodgeroll.

How can we still make them cry without these?

What is your best build?

You forgot "no evade on dodgeroll" or at least "no evade on weapon evade skills".

Not bad, but I’d swap out Trickery for SA and use Carrion/Grieving to get a little more crit to help with using the stealth on stolen skill mechanic. Thief Runes. Also, Mercy can be swapped for Smoke Screen for some good blind/projectile denial and extra stealth.

Not bad, but I’d swap out Trickery for SA and use Carrion/Grieving to get a little more crit to help with using the stealth on stolen skill mechanic. Thief Runes. Also, Mercy can be swapped for Smoke Screen for some good blind/projectile denial and extra stealth.

Well i agree your suggestion may be true but mercy is only mech i like on deadeye i had to make a build around it :).