Event Idea: Fresh Start Week in WvW

Straegen.2938

Simple concept. All players going into WvW get a temporary extra character slot and a level 85 upgrade with all specialties unlocked but no gear/bank access. Only those characters are allowed into WvW for that week. All gear will have to be sourced from killing other players, guards, critters, etc. Players would be allowed to delete that character and reset them to a different class.

I would love to see a stripped down temporary WvW without all the legendary/ascended bloat. I love my gear but leveling the playing field in large scale combat would be interesting at least for a week.

@Straegen.2938 said:Simple concept. All players going into WvW get a temporary extra character slot and a level 85 upgrade with all specialties unlocked but no gear/bank access. Only those characters are allowed into WvW for that week. All gear will have to be sourced from killing other players, guards, critters, etc. Players would be allowed to delete that character and reset them to a different class.

I would love to see a stripped down temporary WvW without all the legendary/ascended bloat. I love my gear but leveling the playing field in large scale combat would be interesting at least for a week.

No thanks for more gimmicky weekends

Why not just a permanent wildcard wvw char slot. WIth perma death lol. You have to gear it with the kills you get. Of course it can only be used in wvw only. Then have masteries for it, and you gain more perks the longer you stay alive. When you are finally vanquished, depending on your level you get nice loot for yourself. muhahahaha