[US][PvX] Eccentric [AF] is a PvX guild with an active discord recruiting18+

Heeeellllloo, Peeps! We are Eccèntric [AF], a cool social gaming community that is looking for some awesome people to join us. We want people who are fun, social, and active. We want people who are interested in joining in on our antics, various tier fractals, guild missions, and more! We don't really care if you are a veteran of the game or a total newbie. We are willing to help and train people as long as they are cool and they want to be part of our community. Our goal is to remain the type of guild where everyone hangs with each other. A guild where everyone is willing to help each other out. A guild where everyone’s voice matters. So if you are new to the game and you need a home, come check us out. If you are part of a dead guild where no one ever logs in, come check us out. Maybe you are part of a guild with way too much drama and you need a breath of fresh air? Well, come check us out. If you feel like being part of something new and want to make friends in game, look no further. We’re right here!

Our guild activities include:

• Drunk (and sometimes sober) guild missions
  • Getting rek’d in PvP
  • Fractal training for them sweet, sweet loot drops
  • AFKing at world bosses and letting our auto attacks do all the work
  • Raid trainingsss
  • Various social events outside of Gw2

If you like what you hear and are interested in joining us, there are a few things you should know. First, we only invite members that are 18 years or older. c; Also, we use Discord and would like to recruit members who are able and willing to use voice chat in order to help organize challenging game content. (An added benefit is that it helps with the social vibe in the guild.) Finally, we tend to goof around a lot and we never take ourselves too seriously. <3

So if you are still interested in joining our Eccèntric [AF] ranks all you have to do is talk to us. You could send us a message in game (to Kirito.7520), apply on our website at https://eccentricaf.shivtr.com/, or just post down below!

Hi, Im just now getting back into the game after a long hiatus. I'm 27. I cant use a voice chat as the only place i can play the game is at work. I'm a firefighter so I'd only be on every 3 days. I don't have internet at home. I know you prefer people who can use discord or something. Thought i would give it a shot anyway. Thanks