What is currently your most favored Necro build for WvW?

EremiteAngel.9765

@RisenHowl.2419 said:

@Sobx.1758 said:Cele scourge for wvw zergs, different classes for non-zerg wvwing.

Don't use cele for zerg scourge, it has worse damage (power+condi) straight out than a power build and the healing power is completely negligible. Only adds 800 barrier to the heal or 450ish to your f3.

He asked a question and I answered. When I'll be looking for improvements I'll make sure to look for you, but not this time. :D

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

@Sobx.1758 said:Cele scourge for wvw zergs, different classes for non-zerg wvwing.

Don't use cele for zerg scourge, it has worse damage (power+condi) straight out than a power build and the healing power is completely negligible. Only adds 800 barrier to the heal or 450ish to your f3.

He asked a question and I answered. When I'll be looking for improvements I'll make sure to look for you, but not this time. :D

Cele scourge is bad advice man, it offers nothing over power since the nerfs to dhummfire over a year ago

@RisenHowl.2419 said:

Cele scourge is bad advice man, it offers nothing over power since the nerfs to dhummfire over a year ago

Advice? I'm not giving any advice here. This is the title of this thread:What is currently your most favored Necro build for WvW?

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

Advice? I'm not giving any advice here. This is the title of this thread:
What is currently your most favored Necro build for WvW?

Well shit, my bad! Sorry!