Action camera cursor

SDb.8072

I get what u mean,I've used action cam for yrs and I still lose it. It's literally a small dot on the screen which is very easy to lose among all the visual noise that gw2 produces. If it was a more brighter color and was the size it is when aimed on a target by default than even bigger when targeting I think that be enough.

I play exclusively with action cam on and I find absolutely no problem with identifying the cursor.In my opinion, the only thing anet has to fix on action cam is certain abilities that port you to a target (shiro - phase traversal) does not work if you are out of range, while it does still port you when not in action cam. This is preventing me from enjoying revenant.

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed that tiny off white dot is easy to lose in a noisy background. It’d be great to be able to select a brighter seldom used colour to make it always stand out under any condition. For a newb to the feature you’re more likely to give up on it long before “knowing” where it is become habit.

Until I get used to targeting with the middle of the screen it’d be helpful if the little white dot indicating the middle of the screen was a more distinct color and perhaps brighter. As it is, quite frequently, the middle of the screen can be awash with similar colors giving the impression that the middle of the screen indicator is, or at least appears to me to be, “lost”. I’m totally new to this type of targeting ... what colors or features do other games use to make it distinct.