Spoilers - Resurrection of a certain character

Bast.7253

@"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:That would be very weird, to me, for physical size to influence whether or not one's absorbed enough magic to make use of it. Especially since the physical size comparison of Balthazar and Kralkatorrik is about as big - if not bigger - of a gap as the artifacts and Zhaitan.

Another fact supporting that size doesn't matter is that after absorbing all of Kralkatorriks magic, Aurene doesn't seem to grow into "ED proportions". She's larger than Glint but not even the size of Tequatl or the Shatterer. Atleast that's my impression although it's kinda hard to tell from the cinematic how far away she is.

@Yannir.4132 said:

@"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:That would be very weird, to me, for physical size to influence whether or not one's absorbed enough magic to make use of it. Especially since the physical size comparison of Balthazar and Kralkatorrik is about as big - if not bigger - of a gap as the artifacts and Zhaitan.

Another fact supporting that size doesn't matter is that after absorbing all of Kralkatorriks magic, Aurene doesn't seem to grow into "ED proportions". She's larger than Glint but not even the size of Tequatl or the Shatterer. Atleast that's my impression although it's kinda hard to tell from the cinematic how far away she is.

It may not be an immediate thing. The magic could fuel a growth over a period of time. Perhaps the next time we see her, she will be a lot larger